• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Agent_taco or something
Jose #Callejon is expected to complete a move to #THFC by next week. #AVB is keen to act quickly to replace #Modric and #VDV.

Wages apart (is there any sort of confirmation on those figures/arrangements) - could have been a good option to have allowing us 12 months credit to find a Modric replacement instead of being taken to the cleaners (and subsequently not buying anyone - by the looks of things) by clubs who know we're flush and desperate

Levy would never break the wage cap for a loan player.

There is an interesting article on our transfer strategy in today's Guardian http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op...amiao-willian-andre-villas-boas&cat=most-read

Honestly, all this ITK nonsense is really getting out of hand on this board. I really think that anyone who is prepared to discuss ITK is as bad as the ITK's themselves.

Who gives a brick if even if they do have "inside information"? As soon as the player is signed we will all know about it anyway!!?? Its not like he's going to play three games for us before we notice him is it.

I remember a couple of seasons ago people just used to laugh at these clowns; unfortunately the debate seems to have moved on to giving certain ITK's credit - he's better than him, he got this right, does he claim to be ITK.

There are two ITK's: Levy and AVB. If and when they sign a player we will get to know about it.

All this gonad*s discussion about these 14 year old bullied children claiming to be 'ITK' is fudging sad in the extreme. At least it is if anyone over the age of 15 uses this board, which i assume is the case.

fudge ITK.

Shush, take your reasoning to random!

To have a sweep looking for quotes from AVB or the club, to see if other clubs have signed any players.
Oh, and apparantly to give my opinion on ITK's. It would seem.

Though the title has been changed, this is a thread for discussion of transfer rumours and they have to originate from somewhere. Whether it's relayed by a tabloid journalist or someone on an internet forum makes little difference to the credibility of them. People can make up their own minds and if they want to, discuss the info at hand.

"Crucially, Liverpool have offered to pay more of Sahin's £120,000-a-week wage at Real than Arsenal have."

I always thought loan deals often involve 'sharing' of wages in some sort of ratio - hence my initial suprise of Liverpool covering all his costs.

Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes

Sahin to Liverpool will be a one year loan with no option to buy. That was the deal that Real and Sahin wanted at this stage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2192746/Rafael-van-der-Vaart-Hamburg-scrapped.html

based on this article:
- AVB is counting on VDV as a key member of the squad
- AVB does not know about bids/deals regarding selling VDV
- its is Hamburg who wants VDV based on their benefactor's funding

At one point he wanted the Hamburg fans to have a canned food drive or something to raise funds for Rafa. Hilarious, they seem to be another club that thinks we should be honoured they are interested in taking our player.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Milan rejected to sign Michael Owen. The player was offered by his own agents

As they've probably done to every top flight club in Europe and been turned down. He'll be lucky to get a deal paying him per game.

Borrowed from RAWK (they got it from an article somewhere):

Who is going to want to sign a player who

a) openly admits he's more interested in horses than football
b) openly admits he's only continuing as a player to fund his horses
c) has openly admitted he'd rather sit on the bench or in the stands than play regularly for a struggling team
d) won't drop down to the Championship or move abroad
e) has no intentions of moving away from Cheshire and will want a short commute
f) has horrific injury and fitness issues

Honestly, all this ITK nonsense is really getting out of hand on this board. I really think that anyone who is prepared to discuss ITK is as bad as the ITK's themselves.

Who gives a brick if even if they do have "inside information"? As soon as the player is signed we will all know about it anyway!!?? Its not like he's going to play three games for us before we notice him is it.

I remember a couple of seasons ago people just used to laugh at these clowns; unfortunately the debate seems to have moved on to giving certain ITK's credit - he's better than him, he got this right, does he claim to be ITK.

There are two ITK's: Levy and AVB. If and when they sign a player we will get to know about it.

All this gonad*s discussion about these 14 year old bullied children claiming to be 'ITK' is fudging sad in the extreme. At least it is if anyone over the age of 15 uses this board, which i assume is the case.

fudge ITK.

dont like it ? fudge off to another thread.

Let's not forget either that Levy is not adverse to dropping a player in the managers lap without him having any prior knowledge of it so it stands to reason that AVB might not be fully clued up on the names from his 'list' that we may be close to completing on. This, coupled with what Nayim said in an earlier post (that he's likely to deflect anyway).

yes redknapp attested to that with vdv's surprise signing.

i think that the same applies to selling players. AVB might not know if levy is listening to offers.

Back