• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Targets - choose 4 - You are the Manager.

always good to see the whole concept of a British team die.......

how long before a Spurs side without and Englishman or a British player in it?

Name of the game.

International teams prove there is more talent abroad hence why England will win fak all no matter who the manager is.

Its a shame but reality.

Stock Clearance!

Come on Harry, bargin! bring in some maturity and experience to help the youngsters through Feb and March next year

Gattuso 34
Inzaghi 38
Nesta 37

Lets sign Franco Baresi and Hristo Stoichkov whilst we're at it

When do you think #-o

I genuinely don't know. Can't find anything online about it. Interestingly though you want Redknapp to change his mind, and yet it's clear that he really rates him. So you want him to change his mind and NOT rate him? I thought you wanted us to sign him? :-s

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/708080-spurs-boss-redknapp-admits-huntelaar-interest
http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/03/27/Dutch-star-a-top-target-for-Harry/gnid-136300/

'The lad is a very good goalscorer and I'm still interested in him.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...knapp-admits-huntelaar-interest#ixzz1ub7DUesD

Funny that though because we could have had him the summer of 2010 and Redknapp dithered.

Proof that it was Redknapp dithering? Or is that your perception?

I thought Levy conducted all our transfer business, including the timings of it etc. Prime example being Parker. Redknapp said he wanted him all along and was pushing, pushing, pushing for him and yet despite this we STILL didn't sign him until the end of August. How do you know that Redknapp wasn't pushing that hard for Huntelaar?

'The lad is a very good goalscorer and I'm still interested in him.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...knapp-admits-huntelaar-interest#ixzz1ub7DUesD

Funny that though because we could have had him the summer of 2010 and Redknapp dithered.

In fact "'There's a lot of talk about who I may or may not be after but Huntelaar is the one I like.'" That proves he was number one target it would seem. Redknapp would have told Levy, go get him for sure. Question is...why did Levy not do it?

I thought Levy conducted all our transfer business, including the timings of it etc. Prime example being Parker. Redknapp said he wanted him all along and was pushing, pushing, pushing for him and yet despite this we STILL didn't sign him until the end of August. How do you know that Redknapp wasn't pushing that hard for Huntelaar?

Levy backed Arry in front of the board in order to justify spending such amount on a older player with no re sale. Double check your facts.

Gk. Paul Robinson (backup to Brad, Harry might get the best out of him, was immense at his best with us)
Def. Jan Vertongen (not seen too much of him playing and never seen him at a live game, but looks the real deal)
Mid. Junior Hoillet
Att. Oscar Cardozo

Proof that it was Redknapp dithering? Or is that your perception?

Believe me he did and that's all i am going to say on it, If you do not want to believe me so be it. As is i have said he thought that Pav and Crouch were better and he did not see the point of bringing in a player who does not improve what we had.

Believe me he did and that's all i am going to say on it, If you do not want to believe me so be it. As is i have said he thought that Pav and Crouch were better and he did not see the point of bringing in a player who does not improve what we had.

Is this ITK on your part or do you have something factual to back this up?

Funny thing is, Pav lovers always said that Redknapp hated Pav so either they're wrong or you are on that point.

Levy backed Arry in front of the board in order to justify spending such amount on a older player with no re sale. Double check your facts.

And it happened too late in the day for my liking. And Levy is the GHod. The Board could all scream NOOOOO and Levy can over rule every single one of them. Excuse not valid. Next rebuttal attempt please.

Is this ITK on your part or do you have something factual to back this up?

Funny thing is, Pav lovers always said that Redknapp hated Pav so either they're wrong or you are on that point.

Whatever. i told you i know what happened believe it or not i really do not care.

Actually I've just understood the ramifications of this post! Against media proof you have claimed our wages have doubled and it's Redknapp's fault and Levy is not to blame (interesting view point, does Redknapp have something over Levy and blackmailing him? Levy seems like a strong personality and I can't imagine that Redknapp would've hoodwinked him over finances).

Now you're saying that Levy backed Redknapp in front of the Board? How do you know this? Do you have links with the Board?

And it happened too late in the day for my liking. And Levy is the GHod. The Board could all scream NOOOOO and Levy can over rule every single one of them. Excuse not valid. Next rebuttal attempt please.

Your liking?

loololollol

Have you considered for a second West Ham didnt want to deal with us or wanted double the fee?

Yes - Levy purposefully stalled his transfer in order to fudge with Arry and our season

Hes an excellent negotiator and one accountable at all times to the board.

Always Levy s fault for you - never Arrys.

You couldnt make it up

Actually I've just understood the ramifications of this post! Against media proof you have claimed our wages have doubled and it's Redknapp's fault and Levy is not to blame (interesting view point, does Redknapp have something over Levy and blackmailing him? Levy seems like a strong personality and I can't imagine that Redknapp would've hoodwinked him over finances).

Now you're saying that Levy backed Redknapp in front of the Board? How do you know this? Do you have links with the Board?

Arry conirmed it many times in interviews at the time

You said few days ago he never lies - so should be good enough for your liking

I ve never blamed the wages solely on Redknapp - DO NOT throw false accusations at me.

The link I posted is from a highly reputable sports source. Dismissing it because it doesnt suit your agenda doesnt make it wrong

Back