• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Drinks

Was gonna say the same thing, love a good whiskey/whisky/scotch but they are deffo winter drinks
A good summer drink is normally refreshing and can be drank for a long period of time. I find that whiskey always makes me feel rather hot - although I don't really drink it neat very often.

A good summer drink is normally refreshing and can be drank for a long period of time. I find that whiskey always makes me feel rather hot - although I don't really drink it neat very often.

Dude mixing is ok for the bog standard whiskys and bourbons eg bells and jd but for the high quality stuff you gotta try it neat or maybe with one ice cube, otherwise it's sacriledge!

^ yeah - that's nice as well

(yet to have a spiced rum i don't like tbf)

Havana Club 7 years & Bacarid Aneo are decent darks
Well, I suppose it's better than the flimflam Bacardi most people drink, but really, they're not very good rums by Caribbean standards. Really, try something from - even - Mount Gay..... miles better. Waitrose had Eclipse (Mount Gay's "ordinary" rum last time I was there).

As for Scotch..... Mmmmmm..... I love the stuff. I really do, but summer drinking? Well, yeah, as a nightcap. Shame some of the real old school whisky ****tails are bit out of fashion. Reckon I could easily sink a few of those.

I dont give a brick which day it is - whiskey is for all seasons and all occasions.

Mate, whiskey is completely ruined in the sun. At least wait for the sun to go down. I've got a cracking bottle of Laphroaig waiting to be opened.

Back