• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

He would!
There does seem to be quiet, almost inaudible rumblings re Zaha and Grealish!

I'd say the opposite. It's Olly Barkley 12 months ago all over again. It's the only imagination the red top journalists have.

I still don't think our real targets have particularly emerged yet

Whatever happened to the link to Watford's Dacourt ( or however you spell it) . With Wany and Winks injured and Dembele possibly off, I would have thought we need urgent bodies here and he looked quite useful to me - and scores goals (always a plus imo)!

Whatever happened to the link to Watford's Dacourt ( or however you spell it) . With Wany and Winks injured and Dembele possibly off, I would have thought we need urgent bodies here and he looked quite useful to me - and scores goals (always a plus imo)!

Yeah, solid performer. Has a bit of a Wilson Palacios about him though, but could fill a backup role, I reckon.

all the foreign teams are going to wait till the PL window shuts and then pick up the players for a bargain price that PL clubs are trying desperately to offload

Just to be clear - we havent been successful because of the players we have acquired, you want to run with that line?

No, we have been successful due to a variety of factors; Levy, Poch and of course the players. However, the transfer policy at times leaves a lot to be desired and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we start seasons slow year after year as a result of leaving our business so late in the window.

I get that we don’t have the financial muscle of our rivals but it’s almost like some fans act like we are the most unique club in world football and we have no choice but to wait until every other club buys players before we do.

Back