• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

He is a fantastic player and also a real gamble. I like him and there is certainly no denying his talent. It is prodigious and when he's on it he can rip you a new one.

But there have always been questions over his consistency. He could turn out to be an inspirational signing or the complete opposite to that.
He'sa gamble to an extent but for 17m? I dont see the downside....

He is a fantastic player and also a real gamble. I like him and there is certainly no denying his talent. It is prodigious and when he's on it he can rip you a new one.

But there have always been questions over his consistency. He could turn out to be an inspirational signing or the complete opposite to that.

He's nearly 29 though and being kept out of the Dortmund team by Pulisic and Jardon Sancho

BREAKING NEWS

Borussia Dortmund are interested in Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.

Dortmund are expected to follow up that interest with an offer once the deal to take Andriy Yarmolenko to West Ham United is finalised.

Zaha signed a five-year contract at Selhurst Park in May 2017.

So Dembele provides enough yet somehow Lamela doesn't?

Lamela isn't a striker, he's a team player. He's a grafter who brings out the best in his mates. Not only that but he actually does provide assists or at least assists to the final killer pass. His hard work often leads to chance creation too.

I still can't believe some have a problem identifying this.

So Dembele provides enough yet somehow Lamela doesn't?

Lamela isn't a striker, he's a team player. He's a grafter who brings out the best in his mates. Not only that but he actually does provide assists or at least assists to the final killer pass. His hard work often leads to chance creation too.

I still can't believe some have a problem identifying this.

Lamela plays further forward. He is a grafter but as I said in his position he needs to be more productive. With his ability 15-20 goals and over 10 assists per season should be no problem

Dembele is a deep lying midfielder. In his position he is consistent in his performances.

BREAKING NEWS

Borussia Dortmund are interested in Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.

Dortmund are expected to follow up that interest with an offer once the deal to take Andriy Yarmolenko to West Ham United is finalised.

Zaha signed a five-year contract at Selhurst Park in May 2017.
Zaha to replace Pulisic, who is heading our way? I'd be delighted with that!

Dortmund can't afford Zaha even if they sell Pulisic. They couldn't afford Batshuyi to replace Aubamayang

Wages are the problem

Back