• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stub Hub and so the rip off begins !!!

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
BQhgWwLCMAEx4IN.jpg

What sort of **** does this !!!!

Well what a surprise.

This should immediately be brought to the clubs atention with a bloody big "told you so" message attached.

The South Lower one if you click on the details the scumbag selling it says its £80 face value !!!! more like £40 odd, its a Cat C game..

Disgraceful, imagine what they will be for big games !!!

Well what a surprise.

This should immediately be brought to the clubs atention with a bloody big "told you so" message attached.

Its probably the club holding back tickets to sell at an inflated price on stub hub themselves, if it isn't then DL has missed a trick

Its probably the club holding back tickets to sell at an inflated price on stub hub themselves, if it isn't then DL has missed a trick

The legalities of that would be questionable.

I thought it was in the T&C that tickets would not be on stubhub unless the game was sold out? If they hold back tickets the game is not sold out.

What infuriates me is, I'm a Bronze member, along with the rest of my family, and due to work commitments, coupled with matches being changed for TV I often have to make use of last minute tickets and if this is the way it's going, I'm screwed.

What infuriates me is, I'm a Bronze member, along with the rest of my family, and due to work commitments, coupled with matches being changed for TV I often have to make use of last minute tickets and if this is the way it's going, I'm screwed.

Just buy them first and stick them on stubhub if you can't make it.

So ticket touting has been legalised? Getting a ticket for games like the London Derby and top 6 clashes is about to get nigh on impossible, especially if the servers don't play ball.

Who thought this corporate money dominated idea up?

‏@THSTOfficial 1m

Spurs have confirmed that the Swansea game sold out at 3pm and @StubHubUK opened at 5pm, for those asking.

Just buy them first and stick them on stubhub if you can't make it.

Stubhub is only open to ST holders not members.

Members have to buy tickets weeks before the game. If due to personal circumstances they subsequently find they can't attend they aren't allowed to sell their ticket. On the other hand any member of the public can buy a ticket on Stubhub a few days before the match and sell it back through Stubhub (at whatever price they choose) if they change their mind.

I ain't saying anything because I know I will end up breaking something to hand if I read this thread

After all that stuff about 'out the tout' from clubs across the country, to sign up with companies like this defeats the purpose.

When I was a kid, I went to a baseball game in Toronto where they took away my can of drink and said 'it could be used as a missile' - as soon as we got in the stadium they were selling giant plastic cups filled with slush puppy stuff.

Out the tout, unless it's through our official touting partner StubHub...
No drinks, unless bought at a huge mark up inside the stadium...

... and we can rinse your wallet a bit more in the process.

Stubhub is only open to ST holders not members.
Members have to buy tickets weeks before the game. If due to personal circumstances they subsequently find they can't attend they aren't allowed to sell their ticket. On the other hand any member of the public can buy a ticket on Stubhub a few days before the match and sell it back through Stubhub (at whatever price they choose) if they change their mind.

This

The legalities of that would be questionable.

I thought it was in the T&C that tickets would not be on stubhub unless the game was sold out? If they hold back tickets the game is not sold out.

Its common practise in the entertainment industry.
For instance Ticketmaster hold back tickets and sell them though their offshoot getmein.com

So ticket touting has been legalised? Getting a ticket for games like the London Derby and top 6 clashes is about to get nigh on impossible, especially if the servers don't play ball.

Who thought this corporate money dominated idea up?

I think you've just answered your own question there...

Same here mate, I doubt I will be able to attend any matches at all this year. Every game I've been to in the last couple of years I've been able to do through ticket exchange at the last minute. I refuse to pay these ridiculous prices, so looks like I can't go anymore. fudge this football club. I feel a mug for renewing this year. £50 for literally nothing.

Back