• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Status

Can you guys do some testing for me and see if I'm just making things up or not?

Can you time loading the first page in a thread, then the last page and then loading the latest post with the little arrow thingy in forum view.

It seems to me that the first page is far quicker to load, in which case there's probably some SQL optimisation to be done.

20, 24 and 19 seconds, respectively, in my case.

Hmmm, posting seems far, far slower than reading too.

for the first few days there was a fast navigation option at the bottom of the page, that now seems to have disappeared.

Having that back would be nice.

The first page loads way quicker than the last for me also

It's much better lately, but still slower than most of the time on the old board.

Top, top effort Scara; much appreciated.

Evidently your recommendation was terrible.

Not only are my genitals in considerably more pain, i still lack an avatar.

PM me your log in details and $8M and I will sort you out with a nice bit of avataria

you can trust me......

.......... I'm a doctor....
:p

Back