• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

A guide to beating Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

1. Sit deep with two banks of 4
2. Allow them to have possession
3. Watch then do absolutely **** all with it until an opportunity to win the ball back on the edge of your own 18 yard box presents itself
4. Win said ball and attack with pace
5. Watch them fall into absolute disarray at the back
6. Repeat until a goal is scored

=D> This is literally the truth of what is happening at our club now. We can't play a high line with slow central defenders and **** poor wing backs.

I actually think we've been okay, didn't let the stupid early goal in and it'd be comfortable. but YET AGAIN we're not really creating anything!!

If Lennon was playing for Townsend I think we'd be even more dangerous.

Need to get Sagna sent off, only chance!!

That would be my plan - keep running at Venus until he gets sent off. He doesn't have the brains to stay on his feet.

All very meh realy. Some huff and puff but no end product as usual. Not making the keeper make any saves. Arsenal look comfortable. I would bring on Soldsdo for Townsend.

Vertonghen gave up that's why.

i would actually take off Benteleb for Lennon after 10 minutes of the second half.

Lennon----------------Chadli-------------Sandro--------------Townsend

--------------------------------Eriksen-----------------------------------

------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------

hmmmm or i would keep Eriksen on the left and get Townsend to support Ade.

Agreed. The high line doesn't work for us. Sandro MUST stay deeper and cover. Why can't Ramsey see this. It's so obvious.

It's not that the high line 'doesn't work for us' were not playing in a way that allows it to work. There were multiple occasions where almost all 10 of our players were within the width of the centre circle.

The purpose of the high line is to pen the other team in. In first 10 mins we were sitting off them, we seem to now be doing it better and were winning the ball back further up the pitch so we look more comfortable.

Unfortunately both our centre backs are playing like complete clowns and we still look ropey at the back because of this.

Decent repsonse to going a goal down, Cant fault that, but our crossing is poor.

Sagna on a yellow early on, did we run at him for the rest of the half? Did we heck.

Both fb's on a yellow for 45mins, do you think we will learn, I dont.

We are still in this game, but only another defensive brainfart from game over. Rose and Townsend need to start giving Sagna and Gibbs something to think about and we could have half a chance

How does Oxlade Chamberlain knock the ball past Bentaleb on the halfway line and suddenly he's through on goal :lol:

To be honest, it would'nt happen in many big games as everyone if focused and knows one mistake could mean defeat. But at Spurs, we dont ever learn from our mistakes. They have got in behind us multiple times with no skill.

If you were Tim would you tell Rose to keep diving every time Sagna comes near him? I'd be sorely bloody tempted.

A guide to beating Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

1. Sit deep with two banks of 4
2. Allow them to have possession
3. Watch then do absolutely **** all with it until an opportunity to win the ball back on the edge of your own 18 yard box presents itself
4. Win said ball and attack with pace
5. Watch them fall into absolute disarray at the back
6. Repeat until a goal is scored

I think I can distill that down a bit

Step 1: Play against Tottenham Hotspur

It's not that the high line 'doesn't work for us' were not playing in a way that allows it to work. There were multiple occasions where almost all 10 of our players were within the width of the centre circle.

The purpose of the high line is to pen the other team in. In first 10 mins we were sitting off them, we seem to now be doing it better and were winning the ball back further up the pitch so we look more comfortable.

Unfortunately both our centre backs are playing like complete clowns and we still look ropey at the back because of this.

And it is exactly because the two CBs are ropey that the high line doesn't work for us. Neither are clever and/ or fast enough.

Basically the scum do what we can't - defend well. Lots of bodies back behind the ball.

We've done okay going forward. Horrible defensively. And unless Sherwood changes things a little, I can't see us keeping them out.

All to play for still.

Back