• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

How does Oxlade Chamberlain knock the ball past Bentaleb on the halfway line and suddenly he's through on goal :lol:

A guide to beating Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

1. Sit deep with two banks of 4
2. Allow them to have possession
3. Watch then do absolutely **** all with it until an opportunity to win the ball back on the edge of your own 18 yard box presents itself
4. Win said ball and attack with pace
5. Watch them fall into absolute disarray at the back
6. Repeat until a goal is scored

How exactly was that a dive by Rose? he was barged...no pen but no way a dive.

Chadli, Ade and Sandro good, Townsend decent and the rest rather crap (the cb's diabolical).

We've looked alright offensively, could have scored three or four times, but a shambles at the back and arsenal should have scored three, possibly four.

Have words with the defenders and sort out the ****, but I wouldn't make any changes at half time.

Agreed. The high line doesn't work for us. Sandro MUST stay deeper and cover. Why can't Ramsey see this. It's so obvious.

Arsenal's goal aside, that wasn't a bad half of football from Spurs.

But we're not creating enough chances and we're squandering the few we have had.

Arsenal are compact and ready to hit us on the break knowing damn well we're unlikely to make anything happen with all the possession.

How exactly was that a dive by Rose? he was barged...no pen but no way a dive.

Chadli, Ade and Sandro good, Townsend decent and the rest rather crap (the cb's diabolical).

There was contact and then a step or two later he decided to fall over.

For me, this must be the worst **** team we have played in years and yet we still can't get the best of them. If we are forever in their shadow, then we are a steaming pile of **** and they are the steam rising from it.

I honestly think that Lescott is a better defender than what we have here currently.

Sell Vertonghen, use some of that money to buy Jagielka from Everton and get Lescott on a free. Pair them up, then we might have a centre-half pairing worth a w*nk.

And sorry Danny Rose, you're not good enough either mate, much as I wanted you to be. Get a decent left-back in too, defence sorted.

How does Oxlade Chamberlain knock the ball past Bentaleb on the halfway line and suddenly he's through on goal :lol:

Vertonghen gave up that's why.

i would actually take off Benteleb for Lennon after 10 minutes of the second half.

Lennon----------------Chadli-------------Sandro--------------Townsend

--------------------------------Eriksen-----------------------------------

------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------

I actually think we've been okay, didn't let the stupid early goal in and it'd be comfortable. but YET AGAIN we're not really creating anything!!

If Lennon was playing for Townsend I think we'd be even more dangerous.

Need to get Sagna sent off, only chance!!

Back