• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Considering our mental fragility at the moment and that our players have the backbone of a jellyfish and a general air of not giving a toss about the club, im seriously worried that an early goal for them could lead to us "doing a Spurs" of epic proportions. It could be a very grim day indeed, only softened slightly by the fact that it could be Sherwoods last game.

Sherwood's last game? Sherwood won't get fired.

Levy will be making plans for the summer. **** this season.

Sherwood's last game? Sherwood won't get fired.

Levy will be making plans for the summer. **** this season.

If the unthinkable happened and we take another real hammering at home tomorrow I think his position would be untenable.

Last chance saloon tomorrow.

dont have a lot of hope...just a little bit.

If Arsenal are savvy they will fly at us in the opening 20 mins...just hope we withstand it.

If the unthinkable happened and we take another real hammering at home tomorrow I think his position would be untenable.

Sherwood won't be sacked before season's end under any circumstances IMO. Not even if it was 0-6 tomorrow. It'd be farcical to get someone in for 7 or 8 games. Would turn a mess into a fiasco and it'd be Levy and the board who'd get 100% of the blame. Won't happen.

Sherwood won't be sacked before season's end under any circumstances IMO. Not even if it was 0-6 tomorrow. It'd be farcical to get someone in for 7 or 8 games. Would turn a mess into a fiasco and it'd be Levy and the board who'd get 100% of the blame. Won't happen.

Absolutely.

They'll toy with us, but I just hope we score first and put them on the back foot. Our defence and hard work from midfield in front of the back four has disappeared in recent games. This is another team with players that can score but defensively ? Hmmm, not against the top four. Or a tough european side. I just haven't seen it.

Wait...Sandro, Dawson and Walker all look like they're out? the only 3 fighters in the whole squad? in a NLD? this is going to be very bad. Oh ...and Dembele out too? and Capoue? oh man...ohhhhh man:eek::(

If all that happens then:

--------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Naughton---------------Kaboul------Vertonghen---------------Rose

-------------------------Ivisibilinho---Benteleb----------------------

--------------------------------Eriksen--------------------------------

-----Lennon---------------------------------------------Townsend----

------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------

Well Dawson's definitely out, he's out for six weeks. Walker, Dembele and Ade are doubts. There's nothing about Sandro in the team news. If they all make it then I'd just pack the midfield, our ineffective wingers can come on later on:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Invisiblinho Sandro Bentaleb
Dembele Adebayor Eriksen

Lets lift the mood

[video=youtube;II-5UzfNfu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-5UzfNfu4[/video]

[video=youtube;XSSlZd3nJqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSSlZd3nJqQ[/video]

[video=youtube;GVMaIUSeRxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVMaIUSeRxA[/video]

[video=youtube;UASYr7lRIZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASYr7lRIZo[/video]

[video=youtube;ezxuD7MYDJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezxuD7MYDJQ[/video]

Farcical ? Fiasco ? Spurs ? Never under estimate the depths we can plunge.

he won't get sacked, we should expect a tanking tomorrow, if the board think we'll win another game this season they are on crack

keep the powder dry and start again in the summer

Well Dawson's definitely out, he's out for six weeks. Walker, Dembele and Ade are doubts. There's nothing about Sandro in the team news. If they all make it then I'd just pack the midfield, our ineffective wingers can come on later on:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Invisiblinho Sandro Bentaleb
Dembele Adebayor Eriksen

Heard this on Thursday night. I thought it was only going to be a 2/3 week job. Bearing in mind the season 8 weeks tomorrow I reckon if they are saying 6wks I doubt we will see him again this season.
We are in a mess at the back now. Kaboul is still walking on a tightrope with his fitness.

Looks like Veljkovic will make his debut on Thursday which migh not be a bad thing because I think we will see him play again this season and at least he will have got his debut out of the way

Come on boys. This is the big one. Make us proud. Leave it all out there. No excuses.

Please - pretty please.

just give us something to get a bit passionate about...

win some 50-50's...bust a gut to get into the box...

just give us something boys.........please!

F**k the hopeless feeling...lets at least go down fighting.

Last edited:
Sorry I posted this in another thread, but it's only my second time in London and I'm desperate..

If anybody's on could you please help me purchase tickets real fast? I think all I need is somebody here with a OneHotspur membership. I will do anything.

please please direct message me if you're on. Trying to buy tickets tonight

Thanks much guys!

Just when I thought our lads had learned to STFU before a NLD, step forward Adebayor in the great tradition of Keane, Harry, Bale etc

Sigh...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9214573/tottenhams-emmanuel-adebayor-says-pressure-gets-to-arsenal-ahead-of-north-london-derby

Tottenham's Emmanuel Adebayor says pressure gets to Arsenal ahead of North London derby

"Emmanuel Adebayor does not believe Arsenal can handle pressure and has called on his Tottenham Hotspur team-mates to take the fight to the Gunners in Sunday's North London derby.

The capital rivals lock horns at White Hart Lane this weekend in a vital clash for both sides, as Spurs look to keep their top-four hopes alive and Arsenal strive to stay in touch with Premier League leaders Chelsea.

Adebayor played for Arsenal for three years and admires the way Arsene Wenger's team play, but believes there are weaknesses that can be exploited due to a lack of tenacious midfielders.

He told the Daily Mirror: "Arsenal are a good team when they have the ball. When they don't, they are not that good. When you put them under pressure, they can't handle it.

"They don't have a lot of physical presence. Apart from Flamini, I don't see anyone who puts themselves into a proper battle.

"Rosicky is not that type of player, Cazorla is not the type of player who defends. Arteta is trying to do it, but that's not his job.

"They don't have anybody who can say, 'if I have to kick, I will kick. If we have to fight, I will put myself at the front of it'. That's how we have to play. Push them and force them to make errors."

The character of some of Tottenham's own players has been called into question by boss Tim Sherwood after a couple of demoralising defeats this week, with a 4-0 drubbing at Chelsea followed by a 3-1 loss at home to Benfica in the Europa League.

Adebayor accepts that Spurs have not shown enough hunger in certain games, but says there will be no problem with motivation on Sunday.

He said: "In some games, some players, including me - I have to include myself - we have lacked that personality. We have lacked that desire and things have gone wrong.

"That's why we have to look into the mirror and say, 'OK, I judge myself, I didn't play well today, but in the next game I will be better'.

"On Sunday I don't even think we will need a team meeting.

"There are some games where you have to give a little bit of motivation to the players. But we know how good we are at home when it comes to Arsenal and we won't have to motivate anybody for this game."

Adebayor added: "The is the game that everybody will be talking about in London from this point," said the striker, "Tottenham v Arsenal: The north London derby.

"So I cannot see anybody telling me, 'Manu, you have to run. You have to give 100 per cent'.

"No one will need to tell me that. I know. And people like Aaron Lennon, who has been here for ages, you won't have to tell players like him anything either. He knows how big it is for the club and the fans. To be honest with you, we are all looking forward to it."

Even naming players...Why? Why?????

Back