• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs shop

spitshine

Sebastien Bassong
Just a little annoyed that having taken the day off and go to the spurs shop to buy a load of stuff
including gear for a birthday, I then show my membership card only to be told that you can only use the card on a match day
to get a discount. Since when did this change? I know we only get 10% discount but its the principle as much as anything else.

The amount of time, money and love i've given the club over the years HUH!!

I think that you still can access the discounts online even if you aren't going to the game - worth subscribing to the emails. Not sure if delivery is free.

This Wednesday I fly to London for the Juve game. My first visit since the shop at the Lane is demolished.
The missus found some stuff for purchase on the online shop and we're planning to get them at Wembley, but my mates told me, that the new shop is far from perfect. Only basic stuff is up for sale, nothing special.
Is there an official store somewhere offering the same stock as the online shop?

This Wednesday I fly to London for the Juve game. My first visit since the shop at the Lane is demolished.
The missus found some stuff for purchase on the online shop and we're planning to get them at Wembley, but my mates told me, that the new shop is far from perfect. Only basic stuff is up for sale, nothing special.
Is there an official store somewhere offering the same stock as the online shop?
https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-resp/store_locator

You may be able to order and collect at Wembley?

Head straight down Wembley way... under the ramp and towards club Wembley

To the left of the club Wembley entrance is stair case
Go up there on flight and the store is on your left as you look out

Back