• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs-related AFCON and Asia Cup chatter banter

fudge that. What a fudging terrible way to go out. fudging fuming.
We can tell.
Australia sat back like a Championship team, whilst South Korea tried to find a way through the low block.
I can see why that is frustrating to an Aussie, but as a neutral, it is good to see the better 'footballing' team win through.

I see South Korea have a double header against Thailand at the end of March, so Son will probably come back for 3 weeks and then be off again. Presumably it is an England break too.

We can tell.
Australia sat back like a Championship team, whilst South Korea tried to find a way through the low block.
I can see why that is frustrating to an Aussie, but as a neutral, it is good to see the better 'footballing' team win through.

I see South Korea have a double header against Thailand at the end of March, so Son will probably come back for 3 weeks and then be off again. Presumably it is an England break too.
We are a Championship team though. They have players like Kim JM, Hwang, Lee KI, Sonny all playing at the top. Our CB Souttar can’t get in the Leicester team, CM Irvine St Pauli (German 2nd division) and ST Duke just been promoted from the Japanese 2nd division. Surrounded by mostly players playing in Scotland or other lower leagues.

Yet we should have won. I agree, as soon as he took Boyle (RM) off for Burgess (CB) we were asking for trouble. But the only chances Korea created were the penalty and the free kick. Australia missed 4 glorious chances to make it 2-0, and ultimately Sonny’s class killed them.

Red card for Ivory Coast. Fully expect Mali and South Korea to get to the final in their respective competitions and lose now. Worst possible outcome.

If they win, wouldn't they then go back and celebrate, have a parade or something? Meaning longer away.

Our next league game after Brighton isn’t until 2nd March so plenty of time to celebrate. Not had a fully fit and available squad for various reasons since the Chelsea game. Almost 4 months between Chelsea at home and Palace at home on 2nd March! Absolute joke.

Our next league game after Brighton isn’t until 2nd March so plenty of time to celebrate. Not had a fully fit and available squad for various reasons since the Chelsea game. Almost 4 months between Chelsea at home and Palace at home on 2nd March! Absolute joke.
We have Wolves on Saturday Feb 17th

If they win their competitions and factoring in flying to their home countries to celebrate etc, I reckon Son will be back on Tuesday Feb 13th and Bissouma Wednesday Feb 14th.

Back