• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Yes, but in your 25 there are 4 keepers, 3 left backs (plus Udogie) and Rodon. So that's 3-4 very easy deletions.

We'll get the squad slimmed down - just going to take some time and wont be done by the time the season starts

Yeah just trying to get an idea of what needs to be done in the rest of the window.

Me and the boys drove down today to check out the finished mural.
361186839_1009050326790886_6289978578483243914_n.jpg

The travelling squad for our pre-season Asia-Pacific Tour has been confirmed.

Ahead of our games against West Ham United in Australia (Tuesday 18 July), Leicester City in Thailand (Sunday 23 July) and Lion City Sailors in Singapore (Wednesday 26 July), the following players will make the trip...

Brandon Austin
Yves Bissouma
Ben Davies
Alfie Devine
Eric Dier
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
Harry Kane
Josh Keeley
Dejan Kulusevski
Giovani Lo Celso
James Maddison
Tanguy Ndombele
Ivan Perisic

Pedro Porro
Sergio Reguilon
Richarlison
Joe Rodon
Cristian Romero
Emerson Royal
Davinson Sanchez
Pape Matar Sarr
Dane Scarlett
Oliver Skipp
Manor Solomon
Heung-Min Son
Djed Spence
Japhet Tanganga
Destiny Udogie
Guglielmo Vicario
Harvey White
Alfie Whiteman

The squad will fly out to Perth, Australia this evening (Friday 14 July).

Rodrigo Bentancur (knee), Fraser Forster (back), Bryan Gil (back), Troy Parrott (groin) and Ryan Sessegnon (hamstring) miss out through injury – all will continue their rehabilitation at Hotspur Way.

Hugo Lloris has been granted permission not to travel in order to explore prospective transfer opportunities.

During our tour fixtures, James Maddison, Manor Solomon and Destiny Udogie will wear temporary squad numbers of 71, 72 and 73 respectively. Supporters should note that the numbers worn by these players during pre-season may not be representative of their finalised squad numbers for 2023/24. We shall provide further information on this in due course. A reminder that all other squad numbers for existing players remain subject to change, with the full finalised list to be confirmed when the Club submits its final squad list to the Premier League prior to the opening weekend of the 2023/24 season. As always, please refer to the terms and conditions at point of sale when purchasing any replica shirt personalisation.
Does Gill not being included indicate we’re close to getting an acceptable bid for him from another club? What do you think we’d get for him £15m maybe?

Great training session for kids here in Perth today held by some Spurs coaches and Ledley.
The boys loved it. Shame about the embarrassing West Ham fans who started singing anti-Spurs chants while the kids were doing a Q and A with Ledley.

Great training session for kids here in Perth today held by some Spurs coaches and Ledley.
The boys loved it. Shame about the embarrassing West Ham fans who started singing anti-Spurs chants while the kids were doing a Q and A with Ledley.

Can’t believe that they were given permission to leave their cells for the event.

Can’t believe that they were given permission to leave their cells for the event.

There was a pre-arranged Spurs v Spammers fans match before the kids training. The Spammers stayed around afterward drinking and watching the kids train, then started piping up toward the end when Ledley was talking. Imbeciles.

Last edited:
See the team are training at the WACA, I liked listening to the cricket from Perth as the time difference was good, will miss all the chat about the Swan River End and the Freemantle Doctor now they've move to new ground.

Just seen video of the players coming out for the open training session at the WACA. Why the hell do they all (for the most part) look so fudging miserable? Stacks of kids leaning over excited and most of the players absolutely ignored them, couldn't even be arsed to look up let along give them a little high-five.

Just seen video of the players coming out for the open training session at the WACA. Why the hell do they all (for the most part) look so fudging miserable? Stacks of kids leaning over excited and most of the players absolutely ignored them, couldn't even be arsed to look up let along give them a little high-five.
Been thinking about a similar topic recently, just seeing Maddison constantly doing these pr things for the club. I’d go insane living my life in front of the cameras like that. I know they get paid well, and it’s only a few hours a day etc etc but still.

Been thinking about a similar topic recently, just seeing Maddison constantly doing these pr things for the club. I’d go insane living my life in front of the cameras like that. I know they get paid well, and it’s only a few hours a day etc etc but still.

Nah I'm not having that. Doesn't take a second to look up and give a kid a high-five.

Back