• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

For me it’s just about the time we downs with ange and that’s it for now
The real pre season starts late august at Brentford

I think Ange alluded to the need for the systems to be known and alot of training ground stuff needing to be achieved, thats where his work will hit most, then games for the fitness and application. Like you say, Brentfords the real test that matters

Did we play Stevenage today!? Or was it a youth side?

Edit: Just googled and it was a development squad.. got beat 4.0

Na, lets play Emirates Marketing Project, get smashed in the name of Prep and kill any work and confidence leading into the season
Or lets become over confident playing brick teams and go into the first game of the season and getting beaten because we have been coasting these easy matches in pre season.

Has there been a lack of training clips since we have been back, or have I just missed them?

I know there is no pre game media as there was lack of interest (bet the media are kicking themselves about that now)

Anyone going tomorrow? Saw sign at Blackwell Tunnel approach today saying to avoid central and east London due to road closures.

Took about 2 hours rather than the hour and a half it usually takes, was fine on the way back.

Took us about 10 mins longer than usual to get through Blackwell Tunnel. I was surprised there was 56k crowd, there were a lot of families in crowd, the bar at the back of the north stand was empty.

Took us about 10 mins longer than usual to get through Blackwell Tunnel. I was surprised there was 56k crowd, there were a lot of families in crowd, the bar at the back of the north stand was empty.
Was a very good turn out, the pizza place was packed solid, the queue was ridiculous.

Back