• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Does anyone know if todays game will be shown anywhere?

Edit: Just seen its on Spursplay

Last edited:
Porro again. He's quite poor at tracking aerial balls and judging their destination. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

All Spurs then they score from their first time they enter our half lol.

Davies gave the ball away with a poor pass. Those new CBs can't come soon enough ;)

Maddie looking to be capable of being the midfielder who can shoot and score from outside/edge of area. Deflection and save from two latest chances.

All Spurs then they score from their first time they enter our half lol.

Davies gave the ball away with a poor pass. Those new CBs can't come soon enough ;)
He's quite a poor passer of the ball, I dunno where this perception that he's good on the ball comes from? He's always been a bit of a hospital ball guy.

He's quite a poor passer of the ball, I dunno where this perception that he's good on the ball comes from? He's always been a bit of a hospital ball guy.

Ange's talked him up as a really good LB, so would expect him to be Udogie's understudy when we sign some capable CBs

Ange said the other day that he definitely sees a future for Porro as a RB but he has his work cut out.. He's not shown much defensively since he joined
I think he'd make a great wingee and good competition for Kulu. As an orthodox RB I don't quite see it.

Last edited:
Maddie 'getting closer' with a shot that went wide - the previous two had been on target but defender/keeper intervened.

??? and Clive Allen uttering utter drivel.

It's not working. Son and Kane have very little involvement and even less chances at goal.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Back