• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

All the time and effort that's spent on making sure the preparations are just right for the team to have a successful season and then you fly out to Australia to play one match, fly to Thailand to play a championship side in rainy season, then fly to Singapore to play Lion City Sailors.

I get that there are business considerations involved ( :sleeping: ) but is it really worth it?
We were meant to be playing Roma in Singapore but they pulled out late on meaning the Singapore side were a very late replacement. No time to suddenly pack up and go elsewhere

I've seen enough decent show piece pre seasons to know not to take too much from them. The Sports science side will know where the team need to be fitness wise and that's just as easy behind closed doors, we have matches in the UK. I think we will be fine

Back