• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Chadli looks like a beast here

BTgk-dvIMAAX7ak.jpg:large

Shocking dandruff, though.

AZ in Holland. Has been a bit of an underachiever. Fantastic on his day though and this hat trick is perhaps the best I´ve seen ever

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/f...Machine-add-icelandic-striker-january-5850836

Another Icelander in Holland who scores. Are either of these guys good enough for Spurs?

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/f...Machine-add-icelandic-striker-january-5850836

Another Icelander in Holland who scores. Are either of these guys good enough for Spurs?

Alfreð would be, Van Basten rates him very high and has said himself that he reminds him of himself when he was younger. Jóhann Berg of AZ would never make the first 11. Kolbeinn Sigþórsson of Ajax is also very very good, but injury prone.

Alfreð would be a good signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, although I think he could do better.

Alfreð would be, Van Basten rates him very high and has said himself that he reminds him of himself when he was younger. Jóhann Berg of AZ would never make the first 11. Kolbeinn Sigþórsson of Ajax is also very very good, but injury prone.

Alfreð would be a good signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, although I think he could do better.

Will you Icepops stop making up silly letters

It's not big and it's not clever

Thank you

Will you Icepops stop making up silly letters

It's not big and it's not clever

Thank you

They stole them from the Norwegians is what they did, or to be more precise: The vikings that first settled there did. Luckily that means we don't have to use them anymore. \o/

Finnbogason is someone i suggested for us this summer. The lad can finish

Finnbogason is someone i suggested for us this summer. The lad can finish

We need him tonight, lethal finisher. Crucial game tonight after the crazy draw against Switzerland. Win Albania at home tonight, and win Cyprus at home next round, then we can go a long way to almost guaranteeing 2nd spot. If Switzerland lose against Norway tonight and do not win next 2 games then we have a possibility to play for the 1st spot and a trip to Brazil in Oslo in the last round. Crazy and I am very psyched for tonight!!!!!

Back