• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs' newest fan

He is, yes. Everyone there's been wonderful.

When the mrs fell pregnant and we had a scout around at our local possible hospital choices, we felt so lucky after reading that our nearest, St richards, was so well thought of. (guessing it's better than portsmouth) As you say, everyone there (through the whole process) was excellent and supportive.. Our nurse, that was there at the start of labour, then went home, slept the night and rejoined us in the morning until little'un was delivered was a real treasure. Did you get to choose a little hat for him when delivered? Is he your first? It's so weird when they just wave you off into the car park carrying the car seat with a new life all tucked up.(and your responsibility!)

Enjoy your dads maternity.......it is a life changer, so tiring but definately for the better......hope all is well with wife and son.

another new spurs fan, our little boy born was this afternoon, missus isn't having him named Gareth though

Get your babies on the ST waiting list immediately! Your kids will be forever thankful.

I joined it when I was 14. I think I'm gonna be a grandpa before I get offered one...

:lol:

dar-today-013.jpg

I'd hazard a guess that he'd probably be able to muster up a better OMT then some of the recent "efforts" we've seen

Back