• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs new investment

It’s their owner incompetence

True.
Think partly due to the quick sale for reasons we know. They didn't really quite appreciate what they'd taken on following RA with team investment and also failing quite to realise even he had had difficulties deciding what to do about the stadium.

We can add another £100m to the revenue with the right additional sponsorships and better European results
The numbers just out included £55m of UEFA prize money (and likely a reasonable amount of associated match day and commercial income on top. We’ll lose that £55m(++) in the next set of accounts.

The numbers just out included £55m of UEFA prize money (and likely a reasonable amount of associated match day and commercial income on top. We’ll lose that £55m(++) in the next set of accounts.
We will, but that income was going out early in CL and there is even more money in it next season
I fully agree we will have a gap in this season numbers but some of that may be bridges by new deals
Be5 to the quarters or semis and you double you money and also attract better sponsorship deals

That's a bloody good point.
We might want to set up a chain of clubs across the world, like City Group.
Scott Munn knows all about that model, and we are constantly involved in Asia/USA and coul.d of course do similar in Europe and South America too.

ENIC started in football that way. They had stakes in six or seven European clubs including Rangers (20%?), AEK Athens and one of the Prague clubs. They had to drop some of them because of UEFA rules (e.g. Athens also qualified for UEFA Cup). Now that other clubs are setting up portfolios, UEFA are changing their rules to accommodate this.

Levy was also mocked for his desire to have a sporting director rather sticking to a "proper manager".

We will, but that income was going out early in CL and there is even more money in it next season
I fully agree we will have a gap in this season numbers but some of that may be bridges by new deals
Be5 to the quarters or semis and you double you money and also attract better sponsorship deals
Probably why we had to move Kane on when we did. A last chance to cash in on him. Milked Bayern for as much as we could, with a sizeable chunk upfront.
Gives us breathing room and money to continue the rebuild and massive headroom for PSR.

Further evidenced by the amount of transactions kicked into 2023-24

Probably why we had to move Kane on when we did. A last chance to cash in on him. Milked Bayern for as much as we could, with a sizeable chunk upfront.
Gives us breathing room and money to continue the rebuild and massive headroom for PSR.

Further evidenced by the amount of transactions kicked into 2023-24
If we'd not moved Kane on then I don't think we could've (would've?) signed VDV or Johnson.

Can someone explain the JL situation to me?

Was only a couple of months ago I saw him described as a former owner. Had been so busy i'd missed it

I'm aware of the case and what happened. Just who owns us now? Surely Lewis still has shares in ENIC right?

Can someone explain the JL situation to me?

Was only a couple of months ago I saw him described as a former owner. Had been so busy i'd missed it

I'm aware of the case and what happened. Just who owns us now? Surely Lewis still has shares in ENIC right?

Lewis family trust.

Back