• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs in the FA Cup 2023-24 - The road to Wembley

Holy brick, a sickening realisation.. We made semi finals in 2010, 2012, 2017 and 2018. Chelsea won it 2010, 2012 and 2018. Goon clams 2017.

Hard to argue against our club being cursed sometimes. Fix us Ange, please.

That 4-2 game against Chelski was infuriating. We deserved to win it, but somehow lost. One of my most bitter football memories.

Reactions: jrh
Friday night at 20:00. On Tv. I am surprised we are on tv. Bit of a shame as I’m sure the club would have looked to price this in a way to encourage families but probably not going to get the same uptake after the first few days back at school after the Christmas break.

Friday night at 20:00. On Tv. I am surprised we are on tv. Bit of a shame as I’m sure the club would have looked to price this in a way to encourage families but probably not going to get the same uptake after the first few days back at school after the Christmas break.
Yeah, I was hoping for a Sat afternoon but won't be taking my boys to an 8pm Friday game

That 4-2 game against Chelski was infuriating. We deserved to win it, but somehow lost. One of my most bitter football memories.

Wasnt that the 'ghost' goal by Chelsea. How the ref could see that ball was over the line was beyond me

Wasnt that the 'ghost' goal by Chelsea. How the ref could see that ball was over the line was beyond me

I can't quite remember, but you may be right. I just remember us pushing on for 3-3 but bloody Matic just hammering in a lucky long shot from waaay out into the top corner at the other end to make it 4-2.

4th round draw tomorrow evening.

The draw for the fourth round will be broadcast by ITV1 on Monday 8 January. It will take place at approximately 7.50pm in the build-up of the Wigan Athletic and Manchester United fixture.

Ties in the fourth round will then be played across the weekend of Saturday 27 January.

The ball numbers are as follows:

1. Bolton Wanderers/Luton Town
2. Wrexham
3. Liverpool
4. Brighton & Hove Albion
5. Norwich City or Bristol Rovers
6. West Ham United or Bristol City
7. Tottenham Hotspur
8. Fulham
9. West Bromwich Albion
10. Southampton
11. Ipswich Town
12. Leeds United
13. Leicester City
14. Watford
15. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
16. Sheffield Wednesday
17. Crystal Palace or Everton
18. Aston Villa
19. Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
20. Wigan Athletic or Manchester United
21. Emirates Marketing Project
22. Blackburn Rovers
23. Sheffield United
24. Swansea City
25. Chelsea
26. AFC Bournemouth
27. Coventry City
28. Brentford or Wolverhampton Wanderers
29. Plymouth Argyle
30. Maidstone United
31. Newport County or Eastleigh
32. Hull City or Birmingham City

I hope we get Maidstone, fairly local to me and would be a good pay day for the club.

Feels like it's all PL and Championship sides, Hardly any lower league sides made it through, which is a shame

Back