• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs in the Carabao Cup 2022/23

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
The draw for the third round of the Carabao Cup takes place this evening (Wednesday 24 August) following the conclusion of the second-round tie between Tranmere Rovers and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Along with the other six Premier League clubs competing in Europe, we enter the tournament at this stage.

We’ll be represented by ball number 26, with the draw set to be televised live on Sky Sports.

Due to the mid-season break for the World Cup, the scheduling of match rounds in the Carabao Cup is slightly different this year, with third round ties played later than usual, in the week commencing 7 November.

Carabao Cup third round draw numbers
1 AFC Bournemouth
2 Arsenal
3 Aston Villa
4 Blackburn Rovers
5 Brentford
6 Burnley
7 Charlton Athletic
8 Chelsea
9 Crawley Town
10 Crystal Palace
11 Derby County
12 Everton
13 Gillingham
14 Leicester City
15 Lincoln City
16 Liverpool
17 Emirates Marketing Project
18 Manchester United
19 MK Dons
20 Morecambe
21 Newport County
22 Nottingham Forest
23 Sheffield Wednesday
24 Southampton
25 Stevenage
26 Tottenham Hotspur
27 West Ham United
28 Wolverhampton Wanderers
29 Forest Green Rovers or Brighton & Hove Albion
30 Leeds United or Barnsley
31 Tranmere Rovers or Saudi Sportswashing Machine
32 Wycombe Wanderers or Bristol City

We will get a prem team away.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we get Liverpool or Chelsea.

We will get a prem team away.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we get Liverpool or Chelsea.

Good prediction....Forest away it is

City v Chelsea removes a big gun
Liverpool with obligatory easy draw and Arsenal with standard home tie

Given our squad we are gonna be able to put some team out. The issue is the fact 9 odd changes makes it difficult for the incoming lot given their lack of playing time

Given our squad we are gonna be able to put some team out. The issue is the fact 9 odd changes makes it difficult for the incoming lot given their lack of playing time

Right after the home game v Liverpool with the home game v Leeds a few days after as we finish for the World Cup. I hope we only make 5/6 changes to minimise disruption, if we get ahead early on, ring the changes

Let all of "the rest" play so we can figure out who's ready and how for the bigger matches . Interested in young ones like, Spence, Bissouma and even sessgnon, who hasn't been consistent . Forster needs to get going to keep going. I trust Conte's system is familiar to all as we had a fairly complete squad for pre season. Hoping Skipp will be ready, he has missed too much already.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

7 all PL ties

Leicester vs Newport County
West Ham vs Blackburn
Wolves vs Leeds
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham
Manchester United vs Aston Villa
Bournemouth vs Everton
Liverpool vs Derby County
Burnley vs Crawley
Bristol City vs Lincoln City
Emirates Marketing Project vs Chelsea
Stevenage vs Charlton
MK Dons vs Morecambe
Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Crystal Palace
Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday
Arsenal vs Brighton
Brentford vs Gillingham

Simplest Cup for us to win? How many games is it to get to the final? Must be a simple equation from the list above...

Back