• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs fined £100k for 2nd half lateness

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
On dressing room wall at SOL, says possible £100k fine

A_Yc9i6CIAEezk-.jpg:large

Well we seem to be performing better in the Second Half of games, i say keep it up Andre and eat that 100,000 fine if it means we qualify for champs league.

Looks legit to me, and it probably was issued a while back but perhaps the coaching staff leave it there as a reminder to the players.

After all those fines, the club has to save money on paper and printer ink. Same notice used for all games from 16th Dec until the end of the season.

and not one crease be it folded or otherwise. and same tape

Liverpool, Everton, Fulham, QPR and Panathonaikos. "This lateness has not happened in past seasons".
So.....Caulker, Dempsey, Sig, Dembele, Lloris.... Which one spends too long on the bog at half-time? I'm sure Caulker and Sign haven't played in all those games, and Dembele and Dempsey also missed some due to injury.

My suspicion is our French keeper with all those games. Apparently his nickname already is "Hugo Ahead"

Has not happened in past seasons? May be half-time talk previously only have one sentence, "just fudging run about" :lol:

100k is hardly a big deal. We've won all but the Everton game, and should have won that. Points are worth more.

Plus they can't spell Panathinaikos.

Back