• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son has the number 7 shirt, which used to belong to diminutive flyer Aaron Lennon. If I remember correctly we never lost a game in which Lennon scored. We have never lost a game in which Son has scored. Any stats chaps or chapettes know how long that run is?

That IS a manageable injury but yes, he will pay for it hard from time to time...
I've suffered with PFS on and off for years; hopefully with top notch physios rather than the NHS it won't be nearly as problematic for him but not the sort of injury you want a pacey, instinctive player to have...

I've suffered with PFS on and off for years; hopefully with top notch physios rather than the NHS it won't be nearly as problematic for him but not the sort of injury you want a pacey, instinctive player to have...

Indeed, agreed and an issue...perhaps he can work through the season and seek something more lasting treatment-wise in the summer?

Not this season we haven't!

With Son: 4 wins, 0 draws, 0 defeats; 9 goals scored, 2 conceded.

Sans Son: 0 wins, 5 draws, 2 defeats; 7 goals scored, 9 conceded.

Amazing stats. His energy and enthusiasm seem to lift all around him. Much like Kane did when he first broke into the team. Hope his injury clears up soon. It ain't the same without the Son!

Can he play in crocs. They're great for plantar fasciitis. Which, by the way, hurts (a lot).

Reading on COYS that it's plantar fasciitis, which could niggle away at him for a while, depending on the exact nature of the injury.
Just the sort of painful niggle a PL footballer with his levels of energy and intensity does NOT need. The harder he plays the harder it will be to keep it at bay.

Indeed, agreed and an issue...perhaps he can work through the season and seek something more lasting treatment-wise in the summer?
The problem with pfs is 'working through it' makes it chronic and cortesone can often make it worse too. Hopefully a months rest and intensive Physio will be enough for him but its a notoriously slow condition to heal and surgery can often make it worse.

for a footballer i think its a difficult condition to manage

To be fair, it is only a rumour on COYS. I don't know who said it and what their track record is but the club have refused to reveal details of Son's injury.

i was worried about this, koreans have been a bit lightweight in the PL< how many have played more than a few seasons

I thought that it was clear but for the avoidance of doubt, I was taking the tinkle out of lazy racial stereotypes

We miss him so much already.... Like last season, we are pitiful in the final third. Lats year we relied on Eriksen and Kane having a freak season. Kane isn't going to come close to replicating last season. We don't have another striker. Son offers us somethings completely different and is another striking option. Please don't be out for too long!!

Missed him today but Liverpool's back 7 were always going to be hard to break down

Son offers a variety we don't have with his extra pace

I actually think Chadli would have been effective today had he not been flattened early doors

Back