• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Would be disappointed if he goes. I think he is a real talent. With benteleb,mason,son and njie and maybe chadli and carroll all going I am beginning to think that our depth is being seriously weakend.The youngsters are possibly not quite ready yet.

Absolutely this. Good players are extremely hard to come by and Son is a good player. We would be hard pressed to replace with a squad player who is better and our youngsters aren't yet ready.

Would be disappointed if he goes. I think he is a real talent. With benteleb,mason,son and njie and maybe chadli and carroll all going I am beginning to think that our depth is being seriously weakend.The youngsters are possibly not quite ready yet.

Agree with that. If we have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Nkoudou, Kane and Janssen then I think we're fine for the 4 attacking positions in the team, whether we go 4-2-3-1 or more 4-4-2. I don't think any of our younger attacking players are good enough to be higher in the pecking order

With Bentaleb gone and Mason on the way out we seem a little short of quality bodies. I believe in giving youth a chance but we need some more proven quality

We are cutting the team down too fast and too late in the transfer window. My worry is simple - lack of squad depth and over reliance on certain players which IMHO we have overrated.

Agree with that. If we have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Nkoudou, Kane and Janssen then I think we're fine for the 4 attacking positions in the team, whether we go 4-2-3-1 or more 4-4-2. I don't think any of our younger attacking players are good enough to be higher in the pecking order

Those 7 compete for 4 positions. IMHO we have too few players. Three injuries in that position which experiences hard tackles and requires hard running and we have 4 competitions to play this year. We will have to look at the youth - me thinks and I am not sure that Edwards, Onomah, Shayon et al are ready to compete at this level.

Apparently not off: "I have not heard anything about my transfer. I do not want to think about things happening outside the stadium."

'Stadium' I suppose means Spurs.

Don't know how reliable this guy is but he's placed his balls on the line here....i believe that Wolfsburg offer would mean we make a profit?
If so, could/would Levy turn that down given
a) his (i.e. Son's) need/request for gametime
b) Son's heel issues; is it liable to keep recurring?
c) that damn military obligation over his head?

We are cutting the team down too fast and too late in the transfer window. My worry is simple - lack of squad depth and over reliance on certain players which IMHO we have overrated.

Absolutely this. We need quality players to compete in the EPL and CL. To denude ourselves of so many without recruiting better is asking for trouble. Hope the next 48 hours brings some joy.

Don't know how reliable this guy is but he's placed his balls on the line here....i believe that Wolfsburg offer would mean we make a profit?
If so, could/would Levy turn that down given
a) his (i.e. Son's) need/request for gametime
b) Son's heel issues; is it liable to keep recurring?
c) that damn military obligation over his head?
Well, if the offer is written it must happen.:D

I think it's crazy that we would consider it. We had this after one year with Lamela where Inter were sniffing around. Hopefully he stays on, because I think he could become very good in the future.

Cheers......hmmm....this business tie-up also makes me wonder as well...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...ounces-kumho-as-official-tyre-partner-190716/

kumho_730x510a.jpg

• Kumho Tyre signs two year partnership with Tottenham Hotspur
• Partnership announced at Hotspur Way Training Centre with four Spurs players and senior representatives from Kumho
• Key partnership rights include community projects with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation

The Club today (Tuesday, July 19) announced that Kumho Tyre, the South Korea based tyre manufacturer, will become our Official Tyre Partner for an initial two years from the start of the 2016-17 season.

The partnership was launched at Hotspur Way this morning as senior representatives from Kumho were joined by our manager Mauricio Pochettino and players Heung-Min Son, Christian Eriksen, Ryan Mason and Cameron Carter-Vickers.

To support Kumho Tyre’s objectives to grow their brand and business in the UK, Kumho Tyre will have a strong brand presence at the Club’s home matches and on our digital channels.

In addition, to further communicate the brand’s key tyre safety messaging in the UK, Kumho Tyre will also become presenting partner of the Club’s well-established match day player mascot programme and develop a tailored community initiative with Tottenham Hotspur’s award-winning Foundation.

kumho_instory_new.jpg

Above: Club mascot Chirpy, Manager Mauricio Pochettino and Kumho Tyre Co., Inc CEO Lee Han Seob at the launch of the partnership.

Daniel Levy, Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are delighted to announce this partnership with Kumho Tyre. We look forward to collaborating with them on their brand and business objectives both here in the UK and globally in their key markets. We also greatly welcome their enthusiasm to support and work with our Foundation.”

Han-Seob Lee, President and CEO of Kumho Tire Co., Inc. said: “We are thrilled to be working with such a prestigious and globally renowned football club, and the partnership will provide us with the ideal platform to communicate with consumers across the world. We are particularly excited about our involvement with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation and the opportunity to make a difference within the Club’s local community.”

Catalina Kim, CEO of Catalina and Partners Corporate Advisory Ltd. that brokered this deal on behalf of Kumho, said: “Kumho Tyre has returned to the Premier League after a previous partnership with Manchester United. We look forward to bringing this partnership to life through a strategic and creative activation programme. We have an exciting set of rights to work with as we look to positively impact the Kumho brand and business in the UK and globally.”

Cheers......hmmm....this business tie-up also makes me wonder as well...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...ounces-kumho-as-official-tyre-partner-190716/

kumho_730x510a.jpg

• Kumho Tyre signs two year partnership with Tottenham Hotspur
• Partnership announced at Hotspur Way Training Centre with four Spurs players and senior representatives from Kumho
• Key partnership rights include community projects with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation

The Club today (Tuesday, July 19) announced that Kumho Tyre, the South Korea based tyre manufacturer, will become our Official Tyre Partner for an initial two years from the start of the 2016-17 season.

The partnership was launched at Hotspur Way this morning as senior representatives from Kumho were joined by our manager Mauricio Pochettino and players Heung-Min Son, Christian Eriksen, Ryan Mason and Cameron Carter-Vickers.

To support Kumho Tyre’s objectives to grow their brand and business in the UK, Kumho Tyre will have a strong brand presence at the Club’s home matches and on our digital channels.

In addition, to further communicate the brand’s key tyre safety messaging in the UK, Kumho Tyre will also become presenting partner of the Club’s well-established match day player mascot programme and develop a tailored community initiative with Tottenham Hotspur’s award-winning Foundation.

kumho_instory_new.jpg

Above: Club mascot Chirpy, Manager Mauricio Pochettino and Kumho Tyre Co., Inc CEO Lee Han Seob at the launch of the partnership.

Daniel Levy, Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are delighted to announce this partnership with Kumho Tyre. We look forward to collaborating with them on their brand and business objectives both here in the UK and globally in their key markets. We also greatly welcome their enthusiasm to support and work with our Foundation.”

Han-Seob Lee, President and CEO of Kumho Tire Co., Inc. said: “We are thrilled to be working with such a prestigious and globally renowned football club, and the partnership will provide us with the ideal platform to communicate with consumers across the world. We are particularly excited about our involvement with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation and the opportunity to make a difference within the Club’s local community.”

Catalina Kim, CEO of Catalina and Partners Corporate Advisory Ltd. that brokered this deal on behalf of Kumho, said: “Kumho Tyre has returned to the Premier League after a previous partnership with Manchester United. We look forward to bringing this partnership to life through a strategic and creative activation programme. We have an exciting set of rights to work with as we look to positively impact the Kumho brand and business in the UK and globally.”

Still not entertained !!!!!!

Back