• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I couldn't understand at the time why we let hin go though. I thought we would replace him with another back up striker, which we didn’t. So this is not just hindsight on my part!
Well I dunno if keeping him was really worth trying as he was pretty bad and not suited to playing under Poch. But yes I'll concede that Llorente is better than no striker at all.

Just saw the news.

fudging fudge fudge fudge. Of all the fudging players to get this sort of injury. fudge you football gods.

If Jose pulls off top 4 now, I'll pull Jose off.

I take back everything I said about Sons performance on Sunday now. Fair play to him.

Again fudging fudge.

why is he out for the season with a fracture arm. Can he not come back in a week or two with a soft cast on his arm? I seem to remember other players playing with soft casts on.

Lets get Crouchie in!

I actually wouldn’t be against crouch but at 38 and retired since last July, I doubt he will be in any kind of condition.

I wouldn't either but there's not much out there that's unattached. Bendtner looked about the best of them.

Where are you in life where Bendtner is your best option?

It’s awful news, personally I would trial dele as a cf as I believe he has good attributes for the role and moura and Steve could play off him...

Disappointed jm doesn’t feel Parrott is ready.

It’s awful news, personally I would trial dele as a cf as I believe he has good attributes for the role and moura and Steve could play off him...

Disappointed jm doesn’t feel Parrott is ready.

With the situation we are in. Surely he has to give him a go. We have some backup on the wings etc with Lamela. With the situation we are in it makes sense to give troy a game and see how he gets on.

Looking on the bright side, I'm keen for certain players to get their opportunity. It is a classic sliding-doors-moment when both Kane and Son are out for multiple weeks, so we have to give others the chance. Someone needs to step up and do the business.
We still have quite a few "forward options" and I'm pleased we won't see the slow, lumbering Llorente trying to play in our new "quick break" formation.

To be honest RB Leipzig look extremely good, so it might suit us to sit back with loads of defenders and hit them on the break. Suckers.

Son has a 1 in 2
To me that’s a strikers record

Son has a better strike rate when playing as a CF than any 'natural CF' would come close to here as back up. Of course we should have a 3rd choice for when both Kane and he are out but c'est la vie.

Bergwijn Alli and Moura in some order will be our front 3 from here on in, which isn't the end of the world but we will obviously feel the strain with little option in reserve

Son has a better strike rate when playing as a CF than any 'natural CF' would come close to here as back up. Of course we should have a 3rd choice for when both Kane and he are out but c'est la vie.

Bergwijn Alli and Moura in some order will be our front 3 from here on in, which isn't the end of the world but we will obviously feel the strain with little option in reserve
Son hasn’t even played one game yet as a striker. We have normally started Moura and then they swap mid and late game

Looking on the bright side, I'm keen for certain players to get their opportunity. It is a classic sliding-doors-moment when both Kane and Son are out for multiple weeks, so we have to give others the chance. Someone needs to step up and do the business.
We still have quite a few "forward options" and I'm pleased we won't see the slow, lumbering Llorente trying to play in our new "quick break" formation.

To be honest RB Leipzig look extremely good, so it might suit us to sit back with loads of defenders and hit them on the break. Suckers.
That’s also how they play
So something has to give

I actually wouldn’t be against crouch but at 38 and retired since last July, I doubt he will be in any kind of condition.

Seen his wife?
10_abbey-clancy_07jpg.jpg

Yes. It's painted on.

Alright. That's enough gawking.

Back