• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son is currently going through one of his ‘off’ spells, nothing has changed with him he’s still a very patchy player. The praise he gets is a little OTT for me, he is a good player no doubt but his figures are nowhere near good enough to be considered one of those top class players some on here perceive him to be. For all this apparent great form he’s got 12 league goals this season, which is the same sort of amount as he has got in previous seasons - his best being 14. Kane usually gets around double this. He is still an important player for us, but has a way to go before he’s in the same bracket as Kane and this we are better without Kane really is a load of.....

Very out of character, but I fear that this has served to show future opponents that he can really be got to. FOr the best it's happened before summer. Maybe he'll have some training specifically regarding mental resilience when coming up against treatment like that

We've got nothing to lose, really, if what we possibly can gain is Son available for Everton.

I agree. Its probably only a say 20% chance of success, but given his clean track record historically, it feels unlikely that the ban would be extended so I think its worth a shot

I can't believe it on here, IF and it's a big if in my mind that's a red there would be plenty of reds every week.
At least son has shown some spirit and fight (yeah not a good choice of words), unlike some out there today. Again.

Very out of character, but I fear that this has served to show future opponents that he can really be got to. FOr the best it's happened before summer. Maybe he'll have some training specifically regarding mental resilience when coming up against treatment like that

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He might get the treatment Dele got for awhile, where opponents are gonna rough him up and try and get him to see red. Best thing Sonny can do is ignore that sh1t, put the winner in the top corner and then tell them to phuck off when they come for the end of game handshake.

Lamela would’ve been proud of this double dose of brickhousery to get the opposition’s star player wound up! Could’ve done with some of his South American chicanery today.

He also got body checked off the ball earlier in the game. See they were involved in a tussle during the Korea / Colombia 'friendly' a few months back too.

Son snapped but it had been building up and I can't say I blame him for the reaction.

He also got body checked off the ball earlier in the game. See they were involved in a tussle during the Korea / Colombia 'friendly' a few months back too.

Son snapped but it had been building up and I can't say I blame him for the reaction.

Cynical fouls and theatrical dives, how Pochettino must wish that perma-crocked Lamela wasn’t the only master of these dark arts he had at his disposal!

If Son’s shove was a red then Lerma’s body check is also a red.
Agreed. With VAR it's a very different outcome.

Son's reaction is understandable, but perhaps he lacks some cynicism. Particularly if he already knew Lerma was likely to do this kind of thing. Just go down, grab your foot or your back, make the ref make a decision the other way.

Back