• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

It's a thing of beauty ... it shows the true belief the squad or he had in truly competing and possibly winning the fudging thing.

Hopefully they are determined more than ever to destroy teams from now on in, learning from that game.

Could give us added determination in the FA Cup

It's criminal that we don't have a song for this fella! If anyone deserves one...

And i don't mean some shoddy effort. Something quirky, unique, recognisable as Son's, not just a rehash of same-tune-different-name chants.

How about YMCA?

Heung Min
There's no need to feel down

I said, Heung Min,
Pick yourself off the ground

I said, Heung Min,
'cause you're in a new town

There's no need... to... be... un... hap-py

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

It's fun to play in the, Champions League

They have everything for young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

GIF-cringe-oops-Britney-Spears-GIF.gif

How about YMCA?

Heung Min
There's no need to feel down

I said, Heung Min,
Pick yourself off the ground

I said, Heung Min,
'cause you're in a new town

There's no need... to... be... un... hap-py

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

They have everything for young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

I’ve been saying this for years. Think I may have posted it already.

It’s fun to play at the New White Hart Lane ... it’s fun to play at the New White Hart Lane. fudge it, with arm movements, why not?

I don't know where this underrated tag comes from - he's widely considered a great player

I don’t think he gets as much praise as the other attacking players in our team personally. There’s also a view that he “only scores goal” and when he doesn’t score then he’s a had a bad game. Someone reeled off a stat that he has more goals for Spurs now than Berbatov who was a striker.

I don’t think he gets as much praise as the other attacking players in our team personally. There’s also a view that he “only scores goal” and when he doesn’t score then he’s a had a bad game. Someone reeled off a stat that he has more goals for Spurs now than Berbatov who was a striker.

Sometimes he does play poorly and manages to pop up with a goal despite that - same as most players. Nothing outrageous there

Back