• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

That leads me to believe you see most transgender people as a potential threat. They're not mate. Like any walk of life there will be a few undesirable members of said-community, but rest-assured, the percentage of transgender people hanging around in public toilets as predators is as thin as the Daily Mail's level of intellect and paper stock. It's safe out there!!!!

Not disagreeing your point.

But.

I was in thailand when this happened.

A longer version just not in english.

Watch till the end it gets crazy.
That has nothing to do with Marky's point. That is just 2 groups of people having a street fight.

Marky is implying that trans implies ~sickos trying to spend time in women's toilets, to get at women~ when 99% of trans people are just trying to live their life in the skin they feel comfortable in, and face huge adversity to do so, and have no interest in getting at women in toilets.

As with every group, there are 1% dingdongheads. 1% of the 1% Trans is a tiny number.
There are probably 1% of men that would hang around and sneak into women's toilets, which is a much larger number. And at least 5% of men that hurt women, hate women, and are a much bigger problem.

That has nothing to do with Marky's point. That is just 2 groups of people having a street fight.

Marky is implying that trans implies ~sickos trying to spend time in women's toilets, to get at women~ when 99% of trans people are just trying to live their life in the skin they feel comfortable in, and face huge adversity to do so, and have no interest in getting at women in toilets.

As with every group, there are 1% dingdongheads. 1% of the 1% Trans is a tiny number.
There are probably 1% of men that would hang around and sneak into women's toilets, which is a much larger number. And at least 5% of men that hurt women, hate women, and are a much bigger problem.

I never said it was dangerous to go into womens toilets. Just sharing a story from thailand that i thought people might find interesting. Which is the whole point of this thread.
Got friends who are katois. Many just did it to themselves to feed their families and aren't even gay (at least not naturally). I have enough respect for them. I wouldn't fudge with them though. They know how to fight and still have the strength and bonestructure of a man. One was even a professional moi thai fighter that fought men and won more often than not.

Can you quantify those percentages or have you plucked them out of the air to suit your rhetoric which is bashing me down on this subject

All perfectly normal nothing to see there

It must be puzzling to someone who identifies consistently as a massive taco through all the seasons.

What can you say to someone so deeply stuck down the rabbit hole, some real life context might help rather than desperately seeking to feel oppressed by anyone living a different lifestyle to you would be a start. It's amazing how full circle the "triggered / snowflake" thing has come around. You're on here on a Thursday morning spending your time getting worked up because a women with coloured hair has said something that has got you all hot and bothered.

Arguably that's hypocritical as I've taken the time to respond, it's not exactly helpful nor a positive use of time when it comes to lost causes like you but still man, be bothered by the actually horrendous things that are happening. If you were flapping about war, famine, actual evils in the world then it'd be fair enough but you're just displaying that you're a scared little man, presuming whining about pronouns and the like, it's pathetic.

That’s the thing about the English.

You see a bunch of Scots enjoying themselves on St David’s day, bless em.

You see the Irish enjoying themselves on St Patrick’s day and it looks like great fun.

You see a bunch of blokes in St George’s crosses, or just red and white. on any day, and you you get away from tinkled up meatheads as soon as possible because it’s probably an EDL march.

Reactions: jrh
That’s the thing about the English.

You see a bunch of Scots enjoying themselves on St David’s day, bless em.

You see the Irish enjoying themselves on St Patrick’s day and it looks like great fun.

You see a bunch of blokes in St George’s crosses, or just red and white. on any day, and you you get away from tinkled up meatheads as soon as possible because it’s probably an EDL march.

St David's day is Welsh, St Andrews day is Scottish.
I doubt most Scots could give a flying fudge about it though, we don't need a saint to embarrassingly "patriotic", any excuse will do.

It’s an overgeneralisation to say that anyone brandishing a St George’s flag must be a member of the EDL. I’m not overly patriotic myself, wasn’t even aware that St George’s day is today. But if people love their country and are proud of it then let them be, loving your country doesn’t automatically make you racist. I’ve travelled all around Europe and been to America and parts of Asia and people are proud of their country. I don’t get why it’s an issue for some?

Back