• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Yeah, as I explained if someone is repeatedly sharing bigoted opinions I'm happy enough to stoop to calling it how it is. If you want to defend the hateful rat of a poster then that is up to you.

Let me guess, you're offended by the term gammon right? It's the whiny desperation to feel oppressed that gets me, I'm more than happy to explore that one, jumping at the chance to feel victimized are we? You can't say you're English these days without getting arrested, then they went and changed our flag, and now white folk are subjected to the worst racism that has ever been seen, the first ethnic group in history to be discriminated against in such a brutal manner.
Abuse is abuse is abuse. And you are abusive.

Also, keep it short, much shorter. I doubt anyone reads your screed.

Last edited:
Abuse is abuse is abuse. And you are abusive.

Also, keep it short, much shorter. I doubt anyone reads your screed.

Okay mate. Calling out bigotry is worse than bigotry, who knew. And calling someone a prick is abuse. Enjoy your ready salted crisps and carling, if you ever gain an attention span feel free to have a proper read of my ramblings, or don't.

Edit -It does seem a bit odd interacting with someone repeatedly who you aren't going to attempt to understand, but I can imagine that these little spats are quite tedious for everyone else so like you handbag clutching about the term gammon, it's probably not worth exploring because it's embarrassing. If you ever want to move away from the hominem approach based on my worst moments (which I own and acknowledge), I sincerely look forward to interacting with you but otherwise, you need not respond. Find some racist transphobic arseholes to mingle with if they're more your type.

To bring it back to the thread, what happened today was the Forest game was on at my local, which is why I've killed a few minutes here whilst browsing the OMT.

Last edited:
Okay mate. Calling out bigotry is worse than bigotry, who knew. And calling someone a prick is abuse. Enjoy your ready salted crisps and carling, if you ever gain an attention span feel free to have a proper read of my ramblings, or don't.

Edit -It does seem a bit odd interacting with someone repeatedly who you aren't going to attempt to understand, but I can imagine that these little spats are quite tedious for everyone else so like you handbag clutching about the term gammon, it's probably not worth exploring because it's embarrassing. If you ever want to move away from the hominem approach based on my worst moments (which I own and acknowledge), I sincerely look forward to interacting with you but otherwise, you need not respond. Find some racist transphobic arseholes to mingle with if they're more your type.

To bring it back to the thread, what happened today was the Forest game was on at my local, which is why I've killed a few minutes here whilst browsing the OMT.
Abuse is the end product of bigotry.

And then there are your constant efforts at trying to garner private and personal information from other posters - another unwelcome attribute you possess.

Why are you so keen to pin labels on people, so that you can check your little book of hate and come Here to cast around some aspersions? Does all that make yourself feel better about yourself or what is it?

Abuse is the end product of bigotry.

And then there are your constant efforts at trying to garner private and personal information from other posters - another unwelcome attribute you possess.

Why are you so keen to pin labels on people, so that you can check your little book of hate and come Here to cast around some aspersions? Does all that make yourself feel better about yourself or what is it?

I am truly not sure what you mean about trying to gather private / personal info from other posters, that's completely lost on me. This along with the abusive label are fairly strong / serious accusations so you might want to provide some substance along with it. I have went off on people when going through serious mental health issues (partly self inflicted with the booze) and I have apologized, and attempted to better myself to not go down that route. Is calling someone a clam when they're acting a clam abusive? That's a tricky one but I suppose it is leaning towards harassment. I'm not proud and show remorse if the person / poster was actually being reasonable and I had just lost the plot!

And the book of hate is interesting. So when Marky above shows genuine hate that makes up the discourse that is denigrating a minority group and their right to live life how they choose, I call him out, that doesn't somehow make me the bad guy. This board is for the most part better than the dross that he posts, and leaving stuff like that unchecked gives off the impression that it's okay. This isn't some haven of hatespeech, or at least it shouldn't be. I am the same in real life as well as the Internet in that I will challenge it. Like everyone, I don't always get it right but if you're upset by me doing that you're more than welcome to block me, that would be more productive than sniping comments/ wild accusations followed by a TLDNR.

Against a day celebrating mainly fudging weirdo pervs pretending to be something they never were, never are and never will be
I'll go with the Zombie reanimation thanks

Come on Marky, I’m sure there are some that try and game the system when it comes to sport or prisons but most trans people are just regular people who want to live their lives with the same freedoms most people enjoy. I’ll say there is an element of trans/LGBT stuff being trendy especially in places like California but that could also be they feel safer in places like that to be trans or gay or whatever they want to be. Some people are just born in the wrong bodies as well.

Edit: I wasn’t implying that gay people choose to be gay as it’s not a choice to be gay.

Last edited:
Come on Marky, I’m sure there are some that try and game the system when it comes to sport or prisons but most trans people are just regular people who want to live their lives with the same freedoms most people enjoy. I’ll say there is an element of trans/LGBT stuff being trendy especially in places like California but that could also be they feel safer in places like that to be trans or gay or whatever they want to be. Some people are just born in the wrong bodies as well.
Get that but there are a huge amount of wronguns using it as a pass to nonce people off

Get that but there are a huge amount of wronguns using it as a pass to nonce people off
The Bahamas should be dug up and ploughed into the sea, because there are a huge amount of wronguns using it as a pass to dodge tax.

Do you see how twisted your argument is?
Just because some wronguns (not a huge amount by the way) try to game the system, it doesn't mean that trans people don't have rights and deserve to be shoved into the same guillotine.
Do you really not see that?

I am truly not sure what you mean about trying to gather private / personal info from other posters, that's completely lost on me. This along with the abusive label are fairly strong / serious accusations so you might want to provide some substance along with it. I have went off on people when going through serious mental health issues (partly self inflicted with the booze) and I have apologized, and attempted to better myself to not go down that route. Is calling someone a clam when they're acting a clam abusive? That's a tricky one but I suppose it is leaning towards harassment. I'm not proud and show remorse if the person / poster was actually being reasonable and I had just lost the plot!

And the book of hate is interesting. So when Marky above shows genuine hate that makes up the discourse that is denigrating a minority group and their right to live life how they choose, I call him out, that doesn't somehow make me the bad guy. This board is for the most part better than the dross that he posts, and leaving stuff like that unchecked gives off the impression that it's okay. This isn't some haven of hatespeech, or at least it shouldn't be. I am the same in real life as well as the Internet in that I will challenge it. Like everyone, I don't always get it right but if you're upset by me doing that you're more than welcome to block me, that would be more productive than sniping comments/ wild accusations followed by a TLDNR.

GHod help you fella.

GHod help you fella.

I'm doing rather well but thanks for your kind sentiments. I hope this has been a productive interaction for you and the actually bizarre accusations served their purpose. Back to the ad hominem / TLDNR approach, you're nowhere near capable of debating the content actually in my posts so back to the predictable I guess, how dull. To think you almost managed a grown up conversation!

Just out of curiosity, what's your NI number? (That's a joke based on the garnering personal info claim, I thought it needed explaining to you, much like any discussion that goes beyond the intellectual level of Sun headlines or 10 second tiktok reels, which seems to be more around your level as opposed to reasoned debate)

Tbf the owner of where i'm staying did us a brilliant party today. But come 00:00 on the beach, nothing.

Thailand, songkran is nuts. 3-5 days. Water fight party.

Saw Underworld live for the first time ever today. Been wanting to see them for 25 years! And what a show. Holy moly. It was excellent! Those old dudes still got it, holy crap. So many cute girls/women there as well. Wish I had the confidence to speak to some of them, but alas I don't. Confidence still shot after getting brutally dumped. I was actually on a kind of date on Sunday, met a girl I had a short thing for many years back, but we just talked for a couple of hours, there wasn't really any spark. If anything it just reminded me that I'm still too much in my own self pity to be able to offer anyone anything.

I'm rambling. Underworld was fantastic. Happy to finally have been able to see them. :)

Saw them for something like the 12th time at the Ally Pally - maybe the best I've seen yet. Incredible double-set.

A lot of assumptions. You sound very scared. Why?
Not scared but I don't want a man named Trevor who has a rooster who says he is female when he isn't being in the girls toilets/changing rooms with potentially my daughters & wife or anybody elses daughters & wives really

Saw Underworld live for the first time ever today. Been wanting to see them for 25 years! And what a show. Holy moly. It was excellent! Those old dudes still got it, holy crap. So many cute girls/women there as well. Wish I had the confidence to speak to some of them, but alas I don't. Confidence still shot after getting brutally dumped. I was actually on a kind of date on Sunday, met a girl I had a short thing for many years back, but we just talked for a couple of hours, there wasn't really any spark. If anything it just reminded me that I'm still too much in my own self pity to be able to offer anyone anything.

I'm rambling. Underworld was fantastic. Happy to finally have been able to see them. :)

If you're in a relationship always have a thailand fund. Get dumped straight on a flight. Very hard to be depressed in thailand. Called the land of smiles for a reason.

Not scared but I don't want a man named Trevor who has a rooster who says he is female when he isn't being in the girls toilets/changing rooms with potentially my daughters & wife or anybody elses daughters & wives really

That leads me to believe you see most transgender people as a potential threat. They're not mate. Like any walk of life there will be a few undesirable members of said-community, but rest-assured, the percentage of transgender people hanging around in public toilets as predators is as thin as the Daily Mail's level of intellect and paper stock. It's safe out there!!!!

BTW, I personally want to be clear mate, I am absolutely NOT judging you. It's an opinion/feeliong you hold, IMO it's one which is possibly held through fear over facts, so I am genuinely offering (what I believe anyway is) the actual reality versus media-whipped frenzy. I believe exchanges/discussions like this are the only way we can move forwards in many regards.

Last edited:
Back