• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Got an email from Dave McKay of Royal Bank of Canada telling me they had $20.5m for me, just need to purchase a $50 Goggle Play Card for the transfer certificate and give them my bank details. They sound a very professional outfit not like those 3 Russian women I've sent money to.

Got circumcised this afternoon.

Apparently very common procedure for older gentleman. Guy doing it said he does 400 a year which is mad. Asked me before if I was any medication. Haha took 5 minutes to go through all my pills.

Was worse thinking about it then the actual procedure. Now off to the pub, got Tanya to make chef do toad in the whole for dinner. Its one of my favourites.

Mm is that a new recipe for the old meal?

Had a wonderful Wagyu Rib Eye for dinner tonight
Place called Dog & Pickle nr Ongar in Essex
WOW !!
That's spooky. Talking to my brother last night and he suggested the Dog & Pickle for meeting up for lunch/dinner at some point. I had never heard of it. Then I come on here and see your post!

Having then googled it I realised we have stopped there once but just for a drink. Will have to revisit for food.

King Charles has cancer and is stepping away from public duties
Could be worse than they are saying as even Harry is coming back to the UK to see him

King Charles has cancer and is stepping away from public duties
Could be worse than they are saying as even Harry is coming back to the UK to see him
Rich people get much earlier stage diagnoses, so im sure it will be a quick snip and blast, and all fine.

Unlike the other 99% who usually get their diagnosis in A&E

Rich people get much earlier stage diagnoses, so im sure it will be a quick snip and blast, and all fine.

Unlike the other 99% who usually get their diagnosis in A&E
It depends....it sounds like they picked this up while doing his prostate procedure. And reports suggest it might not be prostate cancer. So c.ould of been developing unchecked, much like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Tough luck waiting 50 years to be king, only to die from cancer after a few years on the throne.

Reactions: jrh
Back