• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So true if you own a dog

Thanks for that it made me smile, good timing. I had to put my dog to sleep two days ago, he was only four. I'm devastated.

I just got a little puppy. A golden doodle. He's the cutest thing, I just come home and he wants to go out into the garden and play. Loves playing football, I always try and keep the ball and he tries getting it of me. Think it's doing wonders for my close control

fudge really sorry for you bud. When my dog had to be put down it felt like a death in the family.

They are and it does. Thanks buddy. We're absolutely shell shocked, it came from nowhere, just developed an immune disease and went in a couple of weeks. This is him 1.5 months ago:
Boris1_zps261b972b.jpg

I'd have a dog tomorrow but do not want to leave it on it's own all day.

Is that fair or should I get one anyway.

it is a pain when you want to go away for a last minute weekend, costs a bomb putting them in a kennel, i love my dog but when he dies that will be it for me and dogs.

Depends on your circumstances and what you mean by all day. I think a full 9-5, 5 days a week is excessive. If you can have two dogs then they can keep each other entertained and if you can give them access to the garden whilst you're out then happy days. I you're going to leave it for 8 hours a day in a 2 bed flat, then that is different. All depends mate.

I had to put my dog down almost a year ago. She was around 13, so she had a good life. Just stopped eating one day (she had some kidney trouble so we expected this at some point), but putting her down was both an easy and a difficult decision.
Condolences Wookie, what was his name?

Depends on your circumstances and what you mean by all day. I think a full 9-5, 5 days a week is excessive. If you can have two dogs then they can keep each other entertained and if you can give them access to the garden whilst you're out then happy days. I you're going to leave it for 8 hours a day in a 2 bed flat, then that is different. All depends mate.

OK cheers, it's not gonna work really. I can't get back or expect a neighbour to let them out everyday.

Its a shame though, a dog would add a lot to our lives I reckon.

Back