• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sky Sports game of the day

SpursLodge

Nicola Berti
Does anyone know how this works? I'm out on Saturday and I'm hoping to not see the result and then watch game of the day when I get home. I've been told that they show all the days games on the interactive channels, is that right or do they just show the one that's voted for?

it will either be the most goals in a game or most controversial... if neither of these matter i.e a bunch of 0.0, 0.1, 1.1 or 2.1s they will show the game the can **** over the most :D

Does anyone know how this works? I'm out on Saturday and I'm hoping to not see the result and then watch game of the day when I get home. I've been told that they show all the days games on the interactive channels, is that right or do they just show the one that's voted for?

I know this is rather maverick of me for suggesting but how about just just sky plus the live version!?

Think it's in BT sport so if he hasn't got that then he couldn't sky plus it.
Game if the day at 8pm or near abouts is deemed the most exciting and then the programme after that is any game of your choosing via the red button which shows near enough the whole match.

Wont be the bt sport game then. Goals on Sundays Kamo always complains that sky gets about 10 seconds of highlights from the bt games.

Looking at the sky schedule.. the chances are as thought... zero!. If you press record button on the programme after.. on SNF Match Choice... it takes you to the game menu to watch on red button or record a particular extended highlights package of Saturdays games and Tottenham v Chelsea is not there!.

the problem is my BT sport package isn't applied to my sky card so I can't record the game, I normally just watch BT Sport on my computer. I was hoping that Sky would show it somewhere so I can record/watch it from that.

Sounds like I might be out of luck.

It's the match choice at 10:00'ish that you can select which match you wish to record. So unless they are showing the Spurs match at 8:00 as game of the day or whatever stupid ****ing name they call it then you'll have to wait for the later showing at 10:00 to see the spurs highlights. Hit the record button on the 10:00pm program and it gives you the option of which match to record.

Incidentally I don't see the spurs chelsea game on match choice at 10:00pm which might mean it's on at 8:00pm.

I'll be out on Saturday as well, no cable here either. I'm just gonna have to torrent it, there's usually one up with a decent number of seeders a couple hours after the match.

I'll be out on Saturday as well, no cable here either. I'm just gonna have to torrent it, there's usually one up with a decent number of seeders a couple hours after the match.

Interesting, never thought of that. What site do you use to find it?

Just found an on-demand section of the BT sport website that seems to save the matches as shows to watch so that's good. The only problem is that it has the score on the same screen as the video, clowns! I suppose I could get the Mrs to get it up and full screen it so I don't see the score.

Back