• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sky sports day pass

SpursLodge

Nicola Berti
Not sure if this should go here or in SNV but a mod can move it if necessary. I'm trying to decide if its worth getting sky sports or simply using a day pass from now tv whenever we're on as that's the only sport I really watch.

What do you guys think, does anyone know roughly how many of our games sky show in a season, the day pass is £10 per day and adding skysports is about £20 a month i think so assuming sky don't show more than 2 games per month I'd be better off with the day passes but if its close ill just get sky to avoid the hassle.

It's not particularly reliable or enjoyable to be honest, pictures normally crap and jerky and has some Russian chap shouting over the whole game.

Not sure if this should go here or in SNV but a mod can move it if necessary. I'm trying to decide if its worth getting sky sports or simply using a day pass from now tv whenever we're on as that's the only sport I really watch.

What do you guys think, does anyone know roughly how many of our games sky show in a season, the day pass is £10 per day and adding skysports is about £20 a month i think so assuming sky don't show more than 2 games per month I'd be better off with the day passes but if its close ill just get sky to avoid the hassle.

Would you not watch any other matches or other sport?

Seems a bit of a waste of money to just day pass it. As you say, it's about £20 a month for sky sports, so if we're on twice in a month, which isn't exactly unlikely, then you'll be paying £20 for 2 days rather than £20 for the month..

and £10 for a day from Sky is ridiciulously expensive, I really cant imagine many people at all take it up

I may do the same... and get rid of Sky altogether this year as it costs me £50 a month in total. I will get the BT games for free as I have their Broadband at home... so that will give me Europa, and some Spurs games, and then I guess there may be 1 - 2 a month on Sky... so £20 would still work out cheaper.

My brother has just cancelled sky.. he has my Sky Go password and just watching sky like that via laptop via HDMi to TV. All he misses is the recording facility.

My brother has just cancelled sky.. he has my Sky Go password and just watching sky like that via laptop via HDMi to TV. All he misses is the recording facility.

Can I borrow your password boss ? I promise I'll go easy on it, :-"

Back