• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sky Broadband Speed Issue

Openreach are brick, we pay for a premium BT business service in my office and it still took them 2 weeks to fix a broken line, and 3 weeks to fix a problem at the exchange. The "over phone line" providers are at the beck and call of Openreach it seems and they just dont give a fukc.

I don't think Openreach treat all providers equally, in my experience (as a BT Business customer) Openreach have always been excellent but i've heard plenty of stories from non BT customers which are quite the opposite.

BT's biggest problem at the moment is cable theft. The sooner we're all on fibre (which has little scrap value) the sooner BT can get better uptime.

Rang the doinks at Sky again, the proposed works on the exhange or whatever they are doing been delayed from March to mid-April, yeh ok believe that not

I got spun similar lines when I moved house. Took them almost 3 months to finally get openreach out.

I am with a small issue called vispa UK call centre who know what the hell they are talking about. Any issues are sorted quickly even if it a BT fault. Ok you pay more but it's well worth it. also unlimited download between 12 and 7 am.

Back