• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

There's genuinely no intent to hurt, only to ridicule. Which is, of course, the only proper response to religion.

Don't lie. You love saying hurtful things under the guise of testing free speech. And you lacking intent means it's just second nature to you to be a bigot and a genuinely awful person. As I said you are a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't do this in real life with me. And it wouldn't be because I'm scary. It's coz you are that pitiful. Anyway I'm insulted that you lied and said you don't intent to hurt. Honestly. Be honest with yourself you bigot.

he has used some whataboutery to try and explain away his prejudice, remember this guy doesnt have his own ideas. he spouts stuff he has heard from Sam Harris and Douglas Murray. And he allows Marky to say what he wants as Marky is a less eloquent version of him

also Scara thinks anti semitism is real and islamophobia is not, shows he is absolutely not consistent

anyway he is behind a keyboard with a hard on as he crushes the Muslim dude by being a racist and getting away with it, hope he feels bigger than he is

i dont think he realises how hurtful it has become but i dont think he cares

I am not sure he actually processes on that level TBH. Either way, it is no good mate.

Don't lie. You love saying hurtful things under the guise of testing free speech. And you lacking intent means it's just second nature to you to be a bigot and a genuinely awful person. As I said you are a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't do this in real life with me. And it wouldn't be because I'm scary. It's coz you are that pitiful. Anyway I'm insulted that you lied and said you don't intent to hurt. Honestly. Be honest with yourself you bigot.

I am interested to read the response to this mate.
Having said earlier I don't know if he works on that level, I have to say (having read your very. very well-written response) I find it hard to understand how he could NOT know he is extraordinarily insulting at times, and further, how his continual engagement when such issues arise suggest a deep happiness at the unhappiness/anger of others?

I wouldn't have this conversation because I don't associate with people who believe that kind of nonsense. If forced into a conversation with godtards, I'd happily tell them exactly how I feel - no reason not to. Nobody relying on blind faith deserves any more.

What’s happened now? I’ve been watching CNN and there’s been trouble at UCLA and Columbia with pro Palestine and Israel supporters clashing. Not a good look for anyone when the police have to be called in to handle it.
At Columbia, the police were finally called in to remove the antisemites.

They hadn't been called in at UCLA so people did the only thing you can do with antisemites and smashed the living fudge out of them.

They hadn't been called in at UCLA so people did the only thing you can do with antisemites and smashed the living fudge out of them.

I wonder why they don’t protest other injustices or wars like Ukraine for example? It seems like there are some genuine protesters, most likely people who have ties to the region, but the rest of them have latched on to a cause.

I wonder why they don’t protest other injustices or wars like Ukraine for example? It seems like there are some genuine protesters, most likely people who have ties to the region, but the rest of them have latched on to a cause.
Uhhh because America massively funds Israel's military? The universities profit from this warmongering, or a lot of their corporate partners do.

They don't fund Russia, or if they do it's a drop in the ocean comparatively.

Love your whataboutism, don't ya Carra?

It's not antisemitic to condemn your country for being complicit in genocide.

Uhhh because America massively funds Israel's military? The universities profit from this warmongering. They don't fund Russia, or if they do it's a drop in the ocean comparatively.

Love your whataboutism, don't ya Carra?

Genuine question, were you dropped on your head as a child? You seem to do nothing other than wum it on here. Do everyone a favour and p i s s off and take your patronising thumbs downs with you.

• Disagree
Reactions: jrh
Fair and reasoned response, as per.

Maybe stop trying to antagonise people and just stick to the the topic and you won’t get narky responses? You’ve irritated quite a few people on here in your short time on this board and claim it’s not your fault when people call you out for being an insufferable know it all.

Maybe stop trying to antagonise people and just stick to the the topic and you won’t get narky responses? You’ve irritated quite a few people on here in your short time on this board and claim it’s not your fault when people call you out for being an insufferable know it all.
Naw buddy, I've also got plenty of members who agree with what i post. They don't seem to have any issues?

As I see it, you get annoyed that I call you out for being a borderline bigot and Liverpool-sympathising WUM.

Naw buddy, I've also got plenty of members who agree with what i post. They don't seem to have any issues?

As I see it, you get annoyed that I call you out for being a borderline bigot and Liverpool-sympathising WUM.

I really don’t have to explain myself to you so not sure why I’m bothering you sanctimonious, puritanical prick. Now go ahead and give me the obligatory thumbs down and put me on ignore and I’ll do the same to you.

Reactions: jrh

This comes up all the time.

It's always why are people protesting against Israel and not anywhere else.

It's because there's no where else right now which is violating international law which isn't already ordinarily condemned by Western nations and Western policy.

I can't imagine what protesting against Russia's involvement in Ukraine would achieve. It's already established by our government that it's illegal and pressure's being put on Russia - via us supplying Ukraine with weaponry. What are people supposed to protest for? Unless you mean protest for Russia?

Right now we're supplying arms to a nation-state with a government full of self-described fascists, whose president and cabinet may be about to have an international arrest warrant issued to him

If you can't protest against your own natin supplying weapons to self-described, homophobic fascist racists who are committing genocide, having attempted to abolish the supreme court in their own country, and about to be indicted by an international court. Well what can you protest against?

This comes up all the time.

It's always why are people protesting against Israel and not anywhere else.

It's because there's no where else right now which is violating international law which isn't already ordinarily condemned by Western nations and Western policy.

I can't imagine what protesting against Russia's involvement in Ukraine would achieve. It's already established by our government that it's illegal and pressure's being put on Russia - via us supplying Ukraine with weaponry. What are people supposed to protest for? Unless you mean protest for Russia?

Right now we're supplying arms to a nation-state with a government full of self-described fascists, whose president and cabinet may be about to have an international arrest warrant issued to him

If you can't protest against your own natin supplying weapons to self-described, homophobic fascist racists who are committing genocide, having attempted to abolish the supreme court in their own country, and about to be indicted by an international court. Well what can you protest against?

I don’t doubt some of the protesters are sincere, I just think some of them have also latched on to a cause that’s trendy among college students. I’m not here to defend Israel, I don’t have loyalty to either side in this war. I have empathy for both sides, Israel are the only country in the world that constantly get attacked and are expected to show restraint but they are also their own worst enemy in how they respond and are far too careless and irresponsible with respect to how they bomb Gaza.

Not sure if you saw the reaction on various college campuses the day after October 7th when various student groups at Harvard and Yale for example released statements condemning Israel for the attacks on October 7th. I mean whatever you think about Israel, it’s pretty appalling that the student groups couldn’t find it in them to blame Hamas for the attack in the first place. I think that’s partly where my skepticism comes from in this conflict. They also shouldn’t be harassing Jewish students as it’s been reported they have been doing. You’re not going to win over people not already on your side by going down that route.

Back