• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

I look forward to seeing the evidence that the targets weren't terrorists.

Hint: Anything from Hamas-related agencies like UNRWA don't count.
Very easy to play on words to spin it around to how you want to see it, there is plenty of evidence that confirms the level of destruction that has taken place.

The "targets" were likely legitimate people, the trouble is 95% of the people affected by the tinkle-poor execution are innocents.
Anywhere else in the world, then all major countries are up in arms about it - but noooo, #freepassIsreal

Very easy to play on words to spin it around to how you want to see it, there is plenty of evidence that confirms the level of destruction that has taken place.

The "targets" were likely legitimate people, the trouble is 95% of the people affected by the tinkle-poor execution are innocents.
Anywhere else in the world, then all major countries are up in arms about it - but noooo, #freepassIsreal
I'm sure that's the case. It's also the direct result of an enemy military group using human shields and failing to distinguish themselves as militants.

Anywhere else in the world, the conflict would be between two armies fighting in something resembling an honourable manner. Hamas are not willing to do that, they would rather see thousands of their own people caught in the crossfire than have the courage to stand up and fight.

I'm sure that's the case. It's also the direct result of an enemy military group using human shields and failing to distinguish themselves as militants.

Anywhere else in the world, the conflict would be between two armies fighting in something resembling an honourable manner. Hamas are not willing to do that, they would rather see thousands of their own people caught in the crossfire than have the courage to stand up and fight.

Snipers taking out children, yep hard to distinguish between the innocent children and the terrorist kids.. Give over

Nothing to do with the indiscriminate bombing, shelling and shooting (white flags, what white flags) then? All purely and simply due to Hamas having tunnels and poor fashion choice?

The honourable comment, given the current world scenario, is just laughable tbh - even more so coupled with the oh-so honourable way Israel is handling this.

• Disagree
Reactions: jrh
Nothing to do with the indiscriminate bombing, shelling and shooting (white flags, what white flags) then? All purely and simply due to Hamas having tunnels and poor fashion choice?

The honourable comment, given the current world scenario, is just laughable tbh - even more so coupled with the oh-so honourable way Israel is handling this.
Targeted is not indiscriminate - it's pretty much the antonym of it.

If Hamas has stuffed those military targets with civilians, that doesn't make it indiscriminate. It's still targeted, just that Hamas have put civilians in front of the shelling.

Targeted is not indiscriminate - it's pretty much the antonym of it.

If Hamas has stuffed those military targets with civilians, that doesn't make it indiscriminate. It's still targeted, just that Hamas have put civilians in front of the shelling.

I saw fleetingly, the current stats are what? 65%ish of all infrastructure/housing destroyed? not sure on current death toll but with all due respect it does not seem that that targeted to me. I am no military expert but for me, making all these bold claims of knowing where they are and what they are doing would mean you approach things more tactically using that intel with forces on the ground to seek and destroy. The current bombing raids smack of actually not knowing OR worse, caring, and wanting the maximum damage to all, not exclusive to just Hamas.

I go back to my comments early on in the game....Hamas don't care about Jews and want all Jews dead, thats their MO.....Netanyahu does not feel any different about the lives of Palestinians and I think its a whopping great lie to act like he does.

He is clearly aiming for an outcome where the consequence of "hunting hamas" leaves an uninhabitable and redefined Palestine where Israel get to call the shots and or have a greater say

I saw fleetingly, the current stats are what? 65%ish of all infrastructure/housing destroyed? not sure on current death toll but with all due respect it does not seem that that targeted to me. I am no military expert but for me, making all these bold claims of knowing where they are and what they are doing would mean you approach things more tactically using that intel with forces on the ground to seek and destroy. The current bombing raids smack of actually not knowing OR worse, caring, and wanting the maximum damage to all, not exclusive to just Hamas.
I'd be intrigued to see how that's been measured and by whom.

Assuming that Gaza is virtually all infrastructure as it's so small and densely populated, that calculates out to about 3 Nagasaki bombs. Not saying it's definitely wrong, but the numbers don't feel right.

I go back to my comments early on in the game....Hamas don't care about Jews and want all Jews dead, thats their MO.....Netanyahu does not feel any different about the lives of Palestinians and I think its a whopping great lie to act like he does.
Netanyahu probably doesn't care much for Palestinians. Given what they've done to his people over the years it's hardly surprising.

Difference is though, he does care about his own people - Hamas clearly do not.

He is clearly aiming for an outcome where the consequence of "hunting hamas" leaves an uninhabitable and redefined Palestine where Israel get to call the shots and or have a greater say
He's aiming for an outcome where Israelis are safe.

Given the recent actions of Hamas, I'm not sure there's any way of doing that without Israel having more control over the area. There's no workable two state solution while Hamas exists.

I'd be intrigued to see how that's been measured and by whom.

Assuming that Gaza is virtually all infrastructure as it's so small and densely populated, that calculates out to about 3 Nagasaki bombs. Not saying it's definitely wrong, but the numbers don't feel right.

Netanyahu probably doesn't care much for Palestinians. Given what they've done to his people over the years it's hardly surprising.

Difference is though, he does care about his own people - Hamas clearly do not.

He's aiming for an outcome where Israelis are safe.

Given the recent actions of Hamas, I'm not sure there's any way of doing that without Israel having more control over the area. There's no workable two state solution while Hamas exists.
Well you don't need a two state solution If you displace and or kill the entire population and or make it uninhabitable.

At least Netty will have his name etched in history, that's all nut jobs like him care about, blokes a fcuking lunatic.

Well you don't need a two state solution If you displace and or kill the entire population and or make it uninhabitable.

At least Netty will have his name etched in history, that's all nut jobs like him care about, blokes a fcuking lunatic.
Stop with the hyperbole - it does you no favours.

If Israel wanted all Palestinians dead, they'd have been dead months ago. There's only one side evacuating war zones.

Stop with the hyperbole - it does you no favours.

If Israel wanted all Palestinians dead, they'd have been dead months ago. There's only one side evacuating war zones.

Its not hyperbolic, I truly don't believe Netty has any interest in living peacefully next to Palestine anymore than Hamas did. The sheer number of deaths prove the total disregard of humanity felt towards them and we could argue all day about military tactics but its clear as day. PEopel can say "well Hamas don't care about their own" which is a really low benchmark to aim for for Israel IMO. The sledgehammer to crack the nut when many operational Hamas leaders are known to live outside the area shows no regard for life IMO.

Reactions: jrh
Its not hyperbolic, I truly don't believe Netty has any interest in living peacefully next to Palestine anymore than Hamas did. The sheer number of deaths prove the total disregard of humanity felt towards them and we could argue all day about military tactics but its clear as day. PEopel can say "well Hamas don't care about their own" which is a really low benchmark to aim for for Israel IMO. The sledgehammer to crack the nut when many operational Hamas leaders are known to live outside the area shows no regard for life IMO.
Numbers issued by Hamas, BTW. Probably not the smartest move to accept anything they say at face value.

Just because some of Hamas live elsewhere, doesn't mean that wiping out Hamas in Palestine isn't a logical aim. Fairly sure the ones that live thousands of miles away can't fire missiles from there.

Numbers issued by Hamas, BTW. Probably not the smartest move to accept anything they say at face value.

Just because some of Hamas live elsewhere, doesn't mean that wiping out Hamas in Palestine isn't a logical aim. Fairly sure the ones that live thousands of miles away can't fire missiles from there.

Well Unicef and the UN confirmed reports unless we are sandy hooking this?

Surely Israel flexing about their anti missle wall or whatever for years makes that arguments slightly redundant.

Surely cutting the leadership and funding is one of the more strategic ways of going, but then again as I said strategic isn't the plan it seems

Last edited:
Well Unicef and the UN confirmed reports unless we are sandy hooking this?

Surely Israel flexing about their anti missle wall or whatever for years makes that arguments slightly redundant.

Surely cutting the leadership and funding is one of the more strategic ways of going, but then again as I said strategic isn't the plan it seems
Have they? I've only seen the numbers reported by the Palestinian Health Ministry - I'd be interested to see where and how others have verified them.

Sure, Israel can stop the funding of Hamas, they just have to nuke Iran. But I'm pretty sure you don't actually want them to do that.

Have they? I've only seen the numbers reported by the Palestinian Health Ministry - I'd be interested to see where and how others have verified them.

Sure, Israel can stop the funding of Hamas, they just have to nuke Iran. But I'm pretty sure you don't actually want them to do that.
Or he could have followed advise from Mossad and sanctioned Arab states for helping fund and harbour Hamas as far back as 2017, his reaction being that it was not a big enough threat on peace.

Or he could have followed advise from Mossad and sanctioned Arab states for helping fund and harbour Hamas as far back as 2017, his reaction being that it was not a big enough threat on peace.
And pretty much every leader could/should have stopped Putin when he was just a weird, bullied, half person pushing paper in the FSB. brick happens.

That doesn't make his actions wrong now.

""The Health Ministry is part of the Hamas-run government in Gaza but maintains detailed records of casualties. Its figures from previous wars in Gaza have largely matched those of U.N. agencies, independent experts and even Israel’s own tallies.""

So still flimflam then?

Back