• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

There is a clear difference in methods.

One group got kettled and held like football fans in Europe. The other are getting "We'll sit on our arses until someone tells us who it was and then we'll go and knock on their door later"

One is a very visible deterrent, the other does nothing to discourage the growth of that behaviour.

Because you turn up at a remembrance service in football hooligan cos play shouting out football chants (despite your MO claiming to be respect, laughable) then its clear what you are looking for. Was a day out to get their kicks, no more no less. The two were miles apart

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. As far as I am concerned, if I use a term that someone affected by it considers to be offensive and intimidating, I should stop using it, whether I agree or not. Otherwise you get into levels of antisemitism or racism.

And if I said I find the term Spurs offensive, you’d stop using it? Regardless of any logic. Okay then.

I suppose concentrating on the optics of marches means people don't have to talk about the humanitarian crisis or indeed the terrorist actions which seem to be secondary now to point scoring. Shame really as the marches pale significantly compared to the history and crisis within the region, for both sides.

Then again, its probably a distraction for those reasons

Because you turn up at a remembrance service in football hooligan cos play shouting out football chants (despite your MO claiming to be respect, laughable) then its clear what you are looking for. Was a day out to get their kicks, no more no less. The two were miles apart
You're right, the EDL did (and always do) deserve a kicking from the police. But so do the other lot, the police just don't treat them the same way.

Odd how this thread hasn't acknowledged that it has now been confirmed that hamas HQ was under the alshifa hospital

What do the "free Palestine" people on this board think to that?

Should the chants be altered to "free Palestine from hamas" maybe? Or "hamas are occupiers"? How about "war crimes in Israel and Gaza by hamas"

The silence every time hamas' atrocities are cited is noted

Odd how this thread hasn't acknowledged that it has now been confirmed that hamas HQ was under the alshifa hospital

Should the chants be altered to "free Palestine from hamas" maybe? Or "hamas are occupiers"? How about "war crimes in Israel and Gaza by hamas"

The obvious question that follows is what do those people think will happen if Israel stops attacking Hamas?

Does everyone go back home and live in peace? Will Hamas stop stealing aid from its own people to build/buy weapons? Will Hamas stop treating its own people brutally in accordance with its Stone Age belief system?

I understand that a ceasefire is the first step of creating peace, but it's entirely pointless if there isn't a viable second step.

Only took 11,000 lives. We can blame Hamas for alot and their actions have contributed to this, absolutely, but the total lack of regard from Israel also plays its part. The same tactics would not be employed if Hamas were hiding under Israeli hospitals and there was Israeli lives to consider in the trade off.

Free Palestine predates any of this so its not good using the last two months as some kind of get out of free jail card. Us Israeli Jews (I call myself that as my dad is as we are able to claim home) have treated Palestinians like brick for years as the UN figures that predate the recent atrocities prove

1699951984697.png

Only took 11,000 lives. We can blame Hamas for alot and their actions have contributed to this, absolutely, but the total lack of regard from Israel also plays its part. The same tactics would not be employed if Hamas were hiding under Israeli hospitals and there was Israeli lives to consider in the trade off.

Free Palestine predates any of this so its not good using the last two months as some kind of get out of free jail card. Us Israeli Jews (I call myself that as my dad is as we are able to claim home) have treated Palestinians like brick for years as the UN figures that predate the recent atrocities prove

View attachment 16360
Looks like another one to put on ignore

You wheel out this chart and claim that hamas is only partly responsible for the misery and death in gaza

When the evidence is there for you to see

Can you not recognise the dates on the chart match the period that hamas has been in power

Can you not accept that only one side wants peace

Is this the new way of conducting war now? Kill enemy civilians and then hide behind your own civilians and blame the enemy when they die

The blood of the gazan civilians is on the hands of hamas... your chart PROVES that

Looks like another one to put on ignore

You wheel out this chart and claim that hamas is only partly responsible for the misery and death in gaza

When the evidence is there for you to see

Can you not recognise the dates on the chart match the period that hamas has been in power

Can you not accept that only one side wants peace

Is this the new way of conducting war now? Kill enemy civilians and then hide behind your own civilians and blame the enemy when they die

The blood of the gazan civilians is on the hands of hamas... your chart PROVES that
So we have no responsibility in any of the conflict and deaths? So we ignoring the history of reported international war crimes laid against Israel which are more than nearly any nation in modern times? Alright then

On that note do what you like, you clearly only wanna use this page as an echo chamber so knock yourself out

I'm happy to have an ounce of humanity more than you possess. See ya

Last edited:
So we have no responsibility in any of the conflict and deaths? So we ignoring the history of reported international war crimes laid against Israel which are more than nearly any nation in modern times? Alright then

On that note do what you like, you clearly only wanna use this page as an echo chamber so knock yourself out

Scara will be the only poster he doesn’t have on ignore at this rate.

Not all Palestinians are Hamas don't judge them on what Hamas does.who confirmed it Israel because doctors in the hospital deny it. UN have said both sides have committed war crimes

Bombing Gaza til there is nothing left achieves what exactly. Lots of dead & displaced Palestinians. you can't beat Hamas unless Israel intends to bomb qutar & Iran because that's where the leaders are

Hamas are fudging scum but Israel should stop bombing innocent people

The obvious question that follows is what do those people think will happen if Israel stops attacking Hamas?

Does everyone go back home and live in peace? Will Hamas stop stealing aid from its own people to build/buy weapons? Will Hamas stop treating its own people brutally in accordance with its Stone Age belief system?

I understand that a ceasefire is the first step of creating peace, but it's entirely pointless if there isn't a viable second step.
At this rate they won't have homes to go back to

Gaslighting me now, cool

What history of international war crimes? Are you just repeating the current rhetoric? If a terror organisations HQ is beneath a hospital, then attacking it is no longer a war crime. Read up on international war legalities if you don't want to believe me

And by the way, what kind of government builds their HQ underneath a hospital? Have you ceased fire, excuse the pun, for one moment to ask yourself that?

Your question about what if the terror organisation was underneath an Israeli hospital is a hugely disingenuous question but I'll give my response

Why would Israel allow a terror organisation of their enemy beneath their hospital? If, somehow it has managed to magic itself under there, I can assure you that the patients would be out within 45 minutes not 45 days!

The reason I know this is that Israel prioritises the safety of their civilians. Does hamas?

It's why Israel invested in the Iron Dome. Did you ever stop to wonder why that was necessary? Maybe because it was constantly under attack from their neighbours....it's not for the want of trying that there haven't been more Israeli civilian deaths. If there had been, if 50% of the hamas rockets had been "successful", would you reconcile yourself to the gazan deaths more?

Do you know what a miklut is? It's a legal requirement for all residential building companies whereby they must fit each building with a bomb-proof safe room. Why do they do that do you think? We don't need them here in the UK!

The Israeli citizens have been spending more time in their mikluts than out over the last 40 days....

The gazans have no bomb shelters nor iron domes, because hamas WANTS civilian deaths on their side

One more note on your chart above... there's no context even if the numbers are correct which I'm not saying they are or aren't

The context missing is that, since 2008, when hamas took control over gaza, there have been multiple suicide bombers attempt or succeed to kill Israeli civilians and multiple rocket attacks too:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

I'm sure all of the above will fall on deaf ears which is why I mentioned about putting you on ignore

If it turned out, for example, that hamas had nothing to do with October 7th and it was Israel that did it instead - I'd be the first person to back track and switch to the other side

When provided with evidence that is in conflict with your view, you should be mature enough to acknowledge and change your view

Using a football analogy.... you're at a game, Raheem Sterling dives, and we all call out "Dive" as fans of the opposing team. When we see in fact that Romero did trip him, only the most deluded people will continue to say it was a dive.........

I thought the aid payments had been stopped. That's what was being reported on PBS in America.
The US stopped direct aid but instead sends it through one of the UN organisations. Everyone else still sends it.

That may have stopped in the last few weeks for obvious and understandable reasons.

The US stopped direct aid but instead sends it through one of the UN organisations. Everyone else still sends it.

That may have stopped in the last few weeks for obvious and understandable reasons.
Well if the aid is reinstated they should have a very tight reign on it. It should never go to Hamas

Back