• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Firstly thanks for taking the time.

but on your last couple of paragraphs there is no passive aggressive stance from me at all.

And I’m not trying to shut you down for a second. It was you that said ‘if you haven’t got skin in the game’ then why are you commenting, why do you care… and accused people of antisemitism because they dared comment. That my friend is trying to shut people down.

you are projecting what you have done on to me, not cool.

Maybe instead of gaslighting you should try to ask people questions and find out their position on subjects

FYI if you asked you would have found out

I want Israel to exist in peace with its neighbours and the wider world. Not just for now but for a very long long time into the future.

I also want the Palestinians to have a viable homeland of their own and live good lives.

I support a two state solution where everyone can live in peace

I see the importance of Israel to Jewish people world wide.

And I also see the importance of Palestine to Palestinian people.

I’m not going to keep quiet, and I’m not going to pick a side.

I’m going to call out wrong when it happens on both sides, and try to find light and togetherness when that happens as well.

Then it's hamas that you need to focus your attention on not Israel

It's hamas who are preventing a two state solution and before them the PLO

The state of Palestine has rejected 5 offers of two state solution

mate, let me make it clear… I am against Hamas

I posted that because it was sent to me today.
Have you seen the "son of hamas" and what he has to say about the actions of Palestinians and hamas? Post that for some balance maybe

Interesting that you've not posted the Palestinians who have spoken out against hamas

in fact let me make it more clear I’m glad there are palestians against Hamas, I genuinely hope they are in the vast vast majority.

in fact I will go further, I can see why Israel needs to destroy Hamas and I support them in that need… I just don’t like how they are going about doing it. I don’t like the fact that a 1000 Palestinian children have died in the bombing

do you get that?

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but how can Israel produce an intercepted phone call with loads of imagery a few hours after the hospital incident yet has zero intel in the run up to the Hamas attack. Just seems a bit off.

Also the UN veto thing is silly, needs reforming. Makes it toothless.

Because it was being hidden. Hamas are aware phones are tapped.

in fact let me make it more clear I’m glad there are palestians against Hamas, I genuinely hope they are in the vast vast majority.

in fact I will go further, I can see why Israel needs to destroy Hamas and I support them in that need… I just don’t like how they are going about doing it. I don’t like the fact that a 1000 Palestinian children have died in the bombing

do you get that?

Absolutely I do, but use the same caution when quoting those numbers as you would accepting anything that comes out of the mouths of terrorists

We've seen first hand that they lie about who is responsible for the bombing of the hospital, the fact that it wasn't even struck (just the car park) and the clearly inflated number of casualties

What I'm saying is, that we're condemning Israel for hundreds and hundreds of deaths that we don't know are 100% their fault

If they are, it's not right...I want innocent people to be safe

Please read my theory above as to why I'm not convinced Israel is shelling gaza in the way its being spoken about

Then it's hamas that you need to focus your attention on not Israel

It's hamas who are preventing a two state solution and before them the PLO

The state of Palestine has rejected 5 offers of two state solution

genuine question: since the Oslo accords (a logical starting point) have the Palestinian state rejected a two state solution offered?

I haven’t seen it no, feel free to post it

This is the most current video but there's loads of videos on YouTube, just search "son of hamas" where he talks about the actions of hamas and Palestinians (tl;dr they're not all poor innocent victims in all of this either)

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but how can Israel produce an intercepted phone call with loads of imagery a few hours after the hospital incident yet has zero intel in the run up to the Hamas attack. Just seems a bit off.

Also the UN veto thing is silly, needs reforming. Makes it toothless.
I think they probably prioritised finding this information as it was the single most important piece of information for the future of Israel at that time

By the way, in the same spirit as your post

How were Palestinians able to calculate the death toll of the hospital explosion within a matter of 1-2 hours and clear away all of this bodies so quickly too? "Just seems a bit off "

This is the most current video but there's loads of videos on YouTube, just search "son of hamas" where he talks about the actions of hamas and Palestinians (tl;dr they're not all poor innocent victims in all of this either)

Thanks for posting. I genuinely don’t think anyone here supports Hamas I definitely don’t. Any sympathy that they had (if they had any) was destroyed by targeting of civilians in the way that they did.

They must of also known the response from Israel would have lead to the death of Civilians in Gaza and they didn’t/don’t care about that. Or maybe they wanted that to get international attention and sympathy

but if this is Hamas’ trap why is Israel falling for it?

again I understand Israel need to distory Hamas, in fact I agree with it. I just don’t believe that bombing the brick out of the place and killing innocent civilians in order to kill some of the Hamas members is the best way to do it

A)Firstly for the civilians
B) For Israel’s long term prosperity

I don’t really have a answer but I do think if Israel done something like:

told people to move South but air dropped massive supplies for those that did before starting the bombing, cutting off water and Electricity. had a plan to evacuate the hospital (fûck knows how they would do this) and the sick and disabled.

If they done something like this it would be better for Israel and obviously the Palestinian civilians.

Thanks for posting. I genuinely don’t think anyone here supports Hamas I definitely don’t. Any sympathy that they had (if they had any) was destroyed by targeting of civilians in the way that they did.

They must of also known the response from Israel would have lead to the death of Civilians in Gaza and they didn’t/don’t care about that. Or maybe they wanted that to get international attention and sympathy

but if this is Hamas’ trap why is Israel falling for it?

again I understand Israel need to distory Hamas, in fact I agree with it. I just don’t believe that bombing the brick out of the place and killing innocent civilians in order to kill some of the Hamas members is the best way to do it

A)Firstly for the civilians
B) For Israel’s long term prosperity

I don’t really have a answer but I do think if Israel done something like:

told people to move South but air dropped massive supplies for those that did before starting the bombing, cutting off water and Electricity. had a plan to evacuate the hospital (fûck knows how they would do this) and the sick and disabled.

If they done something like this it would be better for Israel and obviously the Palestinian civilians.

I wish the first emboldened text were true but the Palestine 'supporters' have become more and more entrenched over the last 12 days and are siding with the actions of hamas and believing all the lies they are spewing too

As for the second emboldened text, again, I don't believe the IDF is "bombing the brick" out of Gaza

You're using that phrase with no facts to support it and like I've said above, I doubt they'd be bombing so indiscriminately if, for no other reason, than to avoid murdering the Israeli hostages

I wish the first emboldened text were true but the Palestine 'supporters' have become more and more entrenched over the last 12 days and are siding with the actions of hamas and believing all the lies they are spewing too

As for the second emboldened text, again, I don't believe the IDF is "bombing the brick" out of Gaza

You're using that phrase with no facts to support it and like I've said above, I doubt they'd be bombing so indiscriminately if, for no other reason, than to avoid murdering the Israeli hostages

Israel has said it used 6,000 bombs in the first six days of the conflict, more than the US used in a year during its operations in Afghanistan and double what the US-led coalition used against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria in a month.

As it's clear that one needs to clarify their position in this thread to avoid being dismissed as antisemitic, I absolutely condemn the actions and position of Hamas.

What the actual fudge?

You are calling the Israeli government terrorists? Seriously? You're still claiming that the bombing of the hospital the other day was the IDF I suppose?

Do you have any concept whatsoever why the state of Israel was formed? You can claim it was done in an imperfect way, but to say it was the single biggest political mistake ever?

Not nazism, not Marxism, not communism but the formation of a state of Israel

Wow
Nazism, Marxism and communism aren't political decisions. They're ideologies. I'm fully aware of what and why Israel was founded. But in that process it meant that the people who lived in that area were driven away, and Israel have been slaughtering Palestine for decades and forcing them away to establish their own settlements. They've been just as bad as Hamas, often worse, answering kids who throw rocks by killing them in cold blod. I'm in now way legitimasing what Hamaz are doing or have done before, but Israel are no better!

Back