• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

So anyone that posts on here and isn't in one of your categories is a taco?

Nope.

Because it is the same as in the politics thread where anyone who posts remain stuff and is quite clearly in the wrong. But guess what I love all you guys because your yids. So dont fcuk kids and I dont care what you do say or think because your my fellow yids.

It is the one superpower that knocks everything else out. Be a spurs fan and you can be as chavy or politically stupid as you like and I will let it go.

I have not defaced my body so that other chavs can stare at some stupid drawings or some stupid Chinese lettering. I am not seeking attention I am just chatting sh*t with the same weirdos I do most nights on the internet.
You say that not knowing how many of the weirdos you are talking to have tattoos. What if we all have them? What if they are badgers?
My point is don't judge people on what's on the surface. Underneath our skin, we are all the same. Even you, you fudging deviant.

You say that not knowing how many of the weirdos you are talking to have tattoos. What if we all have them? What if they are badgers?
My point is don't judge people on what's on the surface. Underneath our skin, we are all the same. Even you, you fudging deviant.

I shall continue to do exactly that, because what is on the surface has usually gotten there from underneath, logical right?

Seriously scared the hell out of me when I visited hospital the other week when one of the doctors had tattoos, thankfully they walked past me and dealt with some other poor unfortunate soul. People are fine by me to a degree, because actually I am very liberal. So if someone wants to deface their skin let them do it.

I have contempt for most of the human race, but as long as they dont do anything with kids, if they are spurs fans they get a pass.

You have a pass, take it, go to the front of the queue and enjoy the rest of your life safe in the knowledge that I consider you a sound chap on the basis of the football team you support(the are a few other attributes from talking to you for a few years that also mark you out as a good guy)

I shall continue to do exactly that, because what is on the surface has usually gotten there from underneath, logical right?

Seriously scared the hell out of me when I visited hospital the other week when one of the doctors had tattoos, thankfully they walked past me and dealt with some other poor unfortunate soul. People are fine by me to a degree, because actually I am very liberal. So if someone wants to deface their skin let them do it.

I have contempt for most of the human race, but as long as they dont do anything with kids, if they are spurs fans they get a pass.

You have a pass, take it, go to the front of the queue and enjoy the rest of your life safe in the knowledge that I consider you a sound chap on the basis of the football team you support(the are a few other attributes from talking to you for a few years that also mark you out as a good guy)
You are a complicated cat. I would say a lot of your opinions are complete contradictions. But fudge it. I'm not your therapist. Live and let live.

I went to the pub today, something I never do actually, but I was a bit stressed after a ridiculous promotion interview. And in the pub, I met a man who was dying. He was a man full of life and had 10 kids and 20+ grandkids, 71 years old I think he said, We talked a bit and I instantly liked him. He was a man that knew the clock was ticking down and his time was nearly up. He didn't have any especially sagely advice, but his love for life, all life, was apparent. Contempt for some of the human race should not be your epitaph. Something about tights and custard would be better.

He's judging people by what they do to their skin - a different thing, Shirley?

He's judging people by what they do to their skin - a different thing, Shirley?

I imagine they are the sort of people that live in roads where you park your wheels on the kerb, the sort of people that wear a gold chain necklace on top of a t shirt, the sort of people that watch itv on a Saturday night, the sort of people that do a package holiday to Greece.

I imagine they are the sort of people that live in roads where you park your wheels on the kerb, the sort of people that wear a gold chain necklace on top of a t shirt, the sort of people that watch itv on a Saturday night, the sort of people that do a package holiday to Greece.

The sort of people that insert four fingers when two will do

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nope.

Because it is the same as in the politics thread where anyone who posts remain stuff and is quite clearly in the wrong. But guess what I love all you guys because your yids. So dont fcuk kids and I dont care what you do say or think because your my fellow yids.

It is the one superpower that knocks everything else out. Be a spurs fan and you can be as chavy or politically stupid as you like and I will let it go.

Yeah, I think I can just about go with that but, with the exception of the Cable Street Mob on here.. ...Come their Revolution, the likes of you, me and believe it, a few others on here will be lined up against the bullet ridden wall ... Can definitely think of a couple on here that would gladly be in the squads pulling the trigger ...:cool:

Yeah, I think I can just about go with that but, with the exception of the Cable Street Mob on here.. ...Come their Revolution, the likes of you, me and believe it, a few others on here will be lined up against the bullet ridden wall ... Can definitely think of a couple on here that would gladly be in the squads pulling the trigger ...:cool:

Not Danish... he's far too entertaining for that, he has provided some of the best laughs on here for years.

‘Youths’ letting off fireworks in the road outside my house at 3am.

it’s not even bonfire night.

upload_2019-11-7_3-4-16.jpeg

All a bit unclear at the moment. There was a BBC journalist on the bridge at the time.
Reports of stabbings in a nearby building or shop then this person being wrestled to the ground by members of the public. Police turned up shouted at everyone to leave and shots fired.
BBC ticker saying someone detained. Not clear whether that’s same person on the bridge or not.

LBC has detailed coverage for anyone that needs it.

fyi -
All London bridge stations closed.
Trains not stopping at rail until 5pm

Back