• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shuttle Bus TO/FROM WHL to Wood Green/Alexandra Palace

mephitis

Niko Kranjcar
Anybody use this? How easy/quick is it to get away after the game?

Got to get to C0ckfosters (fvcking auto-correct) for 16:30ish on Sunday, will the shuttle work OK, via Wood Green?

Cheers

Anybody use this? How easy/quick is it to get away after the game?

Got to get to C0ckfosters (fvcking auto-correct) for 16:30ish on Sunday, will the shuttle work OK, via Wood Green?

Cheers
It’s a plod after the game
Can take about 45 minutes to ally pally

Assume is due to traffic? Might have to try another way.

Thank you Sir.
If I were you I would wander up the High Road towards Seven Sisters. There are then a few buses you could jump on to get you either to Wood Green, Finsbury Park, Manor House or Turnpike Lane and you can then jump on the Piccadilly line.
If you walk as far as Bruce Grove then you can get the 243 to Wood Green Station or the 123 that goes to Turnpike Lane.

I think the 259 bus goes from the High Road to Finsbury Park. Otherwise the 279 and 341 both go to Manor House

Though sometimes I think it is just as quick to take a fast walk up to Seven Sisters and then go one stop to Finsbury Park, especially if leaving a few mins before the end of the game. I would probably do this, put a bus app on your phone and if one of the right buses happens to be close as you get to a stop then jump on the bus.

If I were you I would wander up the High Road towards Seven Sisters. There are then a few buses you could jump on to get you either to Wood Green, Finsbury Park, Manor House or Turnpike Lane and you can then jump on the Piccadilly line.
If you walk as far as Bruce Grove then you can get the 243 to Wood Green Station or the 123 that goes to Turnpike Lane.

I think the 259 bus goes from the High Road to Finsbury Park. Otherwise the 279 and 341 both go to Manor House

Though sometimes I think it is just as quick to take a fast walk up to Seven Sisters and then go one stop to Finsbury Park, especially if leaving a few mins before the end of the game. I would probably do this, put a bus app on your phone and if one of the right buses happens to be close as you get to a stop then jump on the bus.
I’d do the even sisters route 100%
The buses after the game when I’ve used them to get to turkey street are slow and busy
TFL GO is the app to use IMO @mephitis

Assume is due to traffic? Might have to try another way.

Thank you Sir.
Traffic is heaving
None of my business but why are going to roosterfosters? just thinking of alternative places if it’s for parking (clearly may not be of course)

Traffic is heaving
None of my business but why are going to roosterfosters? just thinking of alternative places if it’s for parking (clearly may not be of course)

No it's not!

Got to pick something up, then get back to Kings X to catch the train back to Leeds. County Lines 'n' all that ;)

I'd already booked a ticket for the shuttle to Wood Green but then thought I'd probably be quicker walking :rolleyes:

Going to do my usual (and my original plan). WHL-Seven Sisters-Finsbury Park-C0ckfosters-Kings X.

And I've given up driving down. Too many d!ck heads on the M1:mad:

No it's not!

Got to pick something up, then get back to Kings X to catch the train back to Leeds. County Lines 'n' all that ;)

I'd already booked a ticket for the shuttle to Wood Green but then thought I'd probably be quicker walking :rolleyes:

Going to do my usual (and my original plan). WHL-Seven Sisters-Finsbury Park-C0ckfosters-Kings X.

And I've given up driving down. Too many d!ck heads on the M1:mad:
They don’t even check the tickets to get on and off the shuttle bus

Back