• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

It is Leicester's to lose of course, but the football Gods willing, I would love us to have it in our owns hands to win just once before the season ends. If we muck it up then so be it, but just to have a chance at it is all we can ask for at this stage.

It is Leicester's to lose of course, but the football Gods willing, I would love us to have it in our owns hands to win just once before the season ends. If we muck it up then so be it, but just to have a chance at it is all we can ask for at this stage.

We did. And unfortunately we did.

Hopefully we get one more shot at it. Would be great to go top on GD after the Southampton match (granted better if we went 2pts clear, but thats asking too much)

Just read that Schmeichel had to pull out of training with a groin injury today. Who's Leicesters reserve GK? That's Mark Schwarzer isn't it? He must be close to 50 years old now :D

He's said that he hasn't injured his hamstring and his leaving training was precautionary

How did he fracture an ankle? I thought he just kicked the ball... like he does a bajillion times in training... what happened?

not this guy, even at his best he was dogbrick

if he does play all we have to do is target his near post, he's incapable of standing in the right place

although if Lamela really is injured we are fudgeed anyway so it won't matter

Given has only just returned to full training after injuring his knee when Ireland beat Germany in October. Shame he gets a couple of warmup matches.

Shay Given? Certainly wasn't brick when in his prime. Very very solid keeper.

i disagree, he was good at making the routine look spectacular, which I think skews people's memory

technically, he seemed to be doing the wrong thing most of the time, I've said it before, but it's such a red flag with goal keeping that it bears repeating, he got beaten at his near post regularly

mingolet is a great current comparison

if he does play all we have to do is target his near post, he's incapable of standing in the right place

Now you've done it!.... Why don't you go the whole hog and call him a clown?!? ;)

Now you've done it!.... Why don't you go the whole hog and call him a clown?!? ;)

a circus clown in gloves

the difference between him and Tomacewski (sp) is that the Pole had a night where the ball kept coming straight at him m, whereas they are the ones given struggles with

You are joking right? Given is one of the best shot stoppers I have ever seen. In his prime he was possibly the best shot stopper in the world. Hi command of the area has always been suspect but when it came down to saving shots... he has pulled off more miracles than Jesus in his career!

You are joking right? Given is one of the best shot stoppers I have ever seen. In his prime he was possibly the best shot stopper in the world. Hi command of the area has always been suspect but when it came down to saving shots... he has pulled off more miracles than Jesus in his career!

Shot stopping is just one part of goalkeeping, controlling the defence and dealing with crosses are equally important, he always sucked at both of those. I question the shot stopping prowess as well, he tended to over complicate and as I've said, how good a shot stopper are you when you let one in at the near post every week?

Shot stopping is just one part of goalkeeping, controlling the defence and dealing with crosses are equally important, he always sucked at both of those. I question the shot stopping prowess as well, he tended to over complicate and as I've said, how good a shot stopper are you when you let one in at the near post every week?
He was playing behind Bramble and Dabizaz.. over worked! ha
I've seen him play all his career for Ireland - he was phenominal

Back