• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

I think it will be a motivator now. Its if you are top that there is pressure with media questions: can you win it? etc

A long way to go, however as it stands in it's in our own hands.

Time to get ready for an emotional rollercoaster...

I don't envy Poch picking the EL team. Big club, should be in Europe, with a big squad. But it would be so much simpler with one game a week!

Or does playing regularly keep your intensity up?

I don't envy Poch picking the EL team. Big club, should be in Europe, with a big squad. But it would be so much simpler with one game a week!

Most of the ex-pros who talk about this says it does help to be playing regularly. I also feel like Poch might feel that playing intense games with this frequency is where he wants this squad to be. Only next year we'll be challenging for the title again PLUS be in the latter stages of the CL.

Leicester are bloody good. They were all over West Brom today, and the pace and power was frightening at times. Well done West Brom. As good as Leicester were today, they were awful against Norwich but won. Truly is squeaky bum time.

Use it properly and it gives us a chance to keep everyone match fit and ready to play if called upon

Leicester are bloody good. They were all over West Brom today, and the pace and power was frightening at times. Well done West Brom. As good as Leicester were today, they were awful against Norwich but won. Truly is squeaky bum time.

I was thinking the same thing. I was a mess during the second half against Emirates Marketing Project, I hate to think what I am going to be like on Saturday.

field our best available team in the two league games and then assess the situation prior to the Dortmund game

field our best available team in the two league games and then assess the situation prior to the Dortmund game

We have been reasonably lucky that we have Villa and Bournemouth after the Dortmund games. That might give us an opportunity to play our first choice side in Europe and a slightly weaker starting line up in the PL.

Gulp!

No bigger incentive for tomorrow.

With playing first (for once) on Saturday morning, means we do actually get 2 chances to go top before Leicester step back on the pitch. Naturally prefer to do it tomorrow.
In the past we have messed up chances like this, but as said in the PL thread, it has usually been a winnable home game. This is a tough away game against a team who havent lost at home for a long time. Getting a win will be a tough ask and I would still be happy with a point (providing we havent blown a two-goal lead)

We have been reasonably lucky that we have Villa and Bournemouth after the Dortmund games. That might give us an opportunity to play our first choice side in Europe and a slightly weaker starting line up in the PL.

possibly/hopefully - i want to get the two derbies out of the way first though

Gotta say I hate all the negativity Arsenal got for losing at Old Trafford...every single time their mental strength is questioned they do go on a great run, and Wenger is right that they have one big games this year.

We absolutely trashed them at their place and we've been better and more consistent this year overall. I hope we absolutely fudging destroy them but you just can't write them off.

Anyway, West Ham will be so tough. They are good. They will be up for it. But then again, we went to Emirates Marketing Project, stood toe to toe, and Won. I maintain we've been the best team in the league this year and should win it. Screw not mentioning the fact that we can, I think we will. You see it in the eyes of every player.

Back