• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

It’s not so much “casual” as he plays in ‘super hero’ mode for large periods of the game.
He is a tryer of that the is no doubt in my mind.
It’s whether he can have the concentration and decision making coached into him, as he’s no kid.
He’s like Walker on speed when it comes to making decisions, not as rapid pace wise as Kyle though.

It’s Trippier all day when fit for the time being IMHO.

Is why I used the description casual
He can play and has the raw atttibutes but has the brain farts too

I don't preach tolerance towards homophobia

You were the guys who were saying homophobia is ok if you are a very good footballer. I disagreed with that view. But even taking your pathetic argument at its highest, he has been significantly disappointing as a footballer. (Many of you agree with the view). So it leaves you in difficulty and your argument for turning a blind eye to his homophobia begins to fall apart.

(Also lots of low level homophobia from many posters on here)

No one on here will say anything though.

Hello troll! Nice to have you back here, hope you're well.
Nearly everything can be forgiven but happily in this case Aurier isn't homophobic so there's nothing to forgive. Which has meant that every normal, rational and unobsessed human has moved quickly on from this.

Regarding Aurier's job performance, well, that's an ongoing thing isn't it? But snap judgements aren't really sensible. I am sure you would agree.

I don't preach tolerance towards homophobia

You were the guys who were saying homophobia is ok if you are a very good footballer. I disagreed with that view. But even taking your pathetic argument at its highest, he has been significantly disappointing as a footballer. (Many of you agree with the view). So it leaves you in difficulty and your argument for turning a blind eye to his homophobia begins to fall apart.

(Also lots of low level homophobia from many posters on here)

No one on here will say anything though.
A very serious claim to make about fellow glory-glory Spurs fans.

The kind of claim I would expect anyone with even a shred of intellectual honesty to back up with direct quotes.

If this is a fabrication it's the kind of lie I wouldn't want to see on this site without a severe mod reaction. I'm no lawyer, but this seems like slander aimed at the gg community. Again, unless it's true. In which case I can only assume the mods have already taken action against those involved.

A very serious claim to make about fellow glory-glory Spurs fans.

The kind of claim I would expect anyone with even a shred of intellectual honesty to back up with direct quotes.

If this is a fabrication it's the kind of lie I wouldn't want to see on this site without a severe mod reaction. I'm no lawyer, but this seems like slander aimed at the gg community. Again, unless it's true. In which case I can only assume the mods have already taken action against those involved.

There is simply no truth in this claim, hence the mods have taken no action. The troll has a agenda and isn't beyond offending his fellow Spurs fans to further it

Reactions: DTA
Trippier gets then nod ahead of Aurier for me at the moment based on his extra time spent being coached by Poch. Give it a year and I'm sure Aurier will be our first choice right/wing back.

We could have done with him rushing around and getting into red-card tackles, to be honest. Might have given us the energy and desire we were utterly lacking - Trippier's a bit milquetoast in that regard. And if he does get himself sent off, eh - couldn't have ended up worse than it did.

I think that Serge might be a big Trippier fan which is great for team spirit and all but might be taking it a bit too far...

I'm concerned that he seems to be getting worse, rather than improving. I don't really know what to make of him at the moment, but Trippier is a clear first choice for now. Hopefully, Aurier will improve.

Back