• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season 2012-13 / 2011-12 Comparison Thread

Stamford Bridge, Anfield and the Britannia are the hardest away trips we have left but to be honest if we were playing them tomorrow I'd be pretty confident of picking up good points, a lot can change between now and when we actually play those games though. We do have City/Utd/Arsenal/Everton to come to the Lane and I know people say we're worse at home but I think those games will suit us, it's the mid table and lower sides who sit back that I'm more fearful of.

QPR away (lost 1-0)
Man Utd home (lost 1-3)
Norwich away (won 2-0)
WBA away (won 3-1)

Our next 4 fixtures. We are still 3 points better than equivalent fixtures last season

Our last 21 matches last season 8-7-6 31 points 32-22
This season 12-3-6 39 points 39-27

QPR away (lost 1-0)
Man Utd home (lost 1-3)
Norwich away (won 2-0)
WBA away (won 3-1)

Our next 4 fixtures. We are still 3 points better than equivalent fixtures last season

Our last 21 matches last season 8-7-6 31 points 32-22
This season 12-3-6 39 points 39-27

9 points from the next 4 would be very good, 10 would be tremendous

13 Chelsea
11 West Ham
7 Swansea
6 West Brom
4 Stoke, Sunderland
3 Tottenham
2 Liverpool
1 Manchester
-1 Everton, Norwich
-2 Emirates Marketing Project, Aston Villa
-3 Reading
-4 Fulham
-5 Southampton
-6 Wigan
-7 QPR
-9 Arsenal
-14 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Another point gained this week. :D

12 Chelsea
10 West Ham
8 Swansea
5 West Brom, Sunderland
4 Tottenham, Liverpool
3 Stoke
1 Manchester Utd
0 Everton
-1 Reading
-2 Emirates Marketing Project, Southampton
-3 Norwich
-5 Wigan, Aston Villa
-6 Fulham, QPR
-9 Arsenal
-16 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

fixturecomparisonchartt.png

Man Utd home (lost 1-3)
Norwich away (won 2-0)
WBA away (won 3-1)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine home (won 5-0)

Our next 4 fixtures. We are 4 points better than equivalent fixtures last season.

Our last 22 matches last season 8-8-6 32 points 33-23

This season 12-4-6 40 points 39-27

Im looking to beat United and Saudi Sportswashing Machine and at least draw our away games, anything more is a bonus

I would be delighted with 8 points from the next 4 games although I think we will get beat by Man Utd if I am being really honest. 7 points still isn't a disaster though and I would like to see us add a little bit of GD in the wins we can hope to get in the other 3 games which will be good for us going forward into a very hectic 6 weeks from the middle of February.

Updated.

12 Chelsea
10 West Ham
8 Swansea
5 West Brom, Sunderland
4 Tottenham, Liverpool
3 Stoke
1 Manchester Utd
0 Everton
-1 Reading
-2 Emirates Marketing Project, Southampton
-3 Norwich
-5 Wigan, Aston Villa
-6 Fulham, QPR
-12 Arsenal
-16 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Arsenal have another 3 points to "protect" next week away to Chelsea.

Home win all day for me. Just cannot see Arsenal being able to keep Chelsea at bay. If it turns into a game of lets see who can score more then there is only one winner.

estimatedpointsgraph22.png

I'm liking this.

Looking at Arsenal's remaining fixtures, once they've played West Ham they're done with all the London clubs at home. They have to go to Fulham, QPR, Chelsea and us. Their other away games are Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Brom and Swansea. Their home games look a lot easier, but they include Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke and Everton. The remaining four games they should win easily, but here's hoping they don't. [-o<

Edit: Had to increase the Y-axis in the negative direction to fit Saudi Sportswashing Machine's dropped points.

estimatedpointsgraph22.png

I'm liking this.

Looking at Arsenal's remaining fixtures, once they've played West Ham they're done with all the London clubs at home. They have to go to Fulham, QPR, Chelsea and us. Their other away games are Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Brom and Swansea. Their home games look a lot easier, but they include Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke and Everton. The remaining four games they should win easily, but here's hoping they don't. [-o<

Edit: Had to increase the Y-axis in the negative direction to fit Saudi Sportswashing Machine's dropped points.
Interesting reading. Arsenal beating city and Chelsea last season were big results but they did lose some shockers including Wigan home. We need them to lose thee difficult games as we go through a tough spell towards the end of the season. We'll also do well to repeat wins v West Brom, Norwich away and Saudi Sportswashing Machine home.

Back