• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

He does.. Europa league the other night.. he stopped the other team playing full stop.. this team had just beaten Zenit in a qualifying round leg of the champions league but lost the war and went out.

Surely there has been some dialogue/agreement between Poch and Levy with regard to Sandro? Or do you think otherwise?

He does.. Europa league the other night.. he stopped the other team playing full stop.. this team had just beaten Zenit in a qualifying round leg of the champions league but lost the war and went out.

They didn't beat them away though, they got well and truly pounded. Just like they do in every European away game. Nothing to do with Sandro.

Sandro is worth atleast 16 in todays market, if we accept less than that then i wont understand it.
He hasn't completed 90 minutes football in 2014 and we do not know what would show up on the medical.

Levy doesn't have a habit of selling players cheap, so if that is the price then there must be a reason.

Tbh, if it's Sky Sports "sources" or "understand", I assume they're just guessing... Can't see any of the clubs revealing what QPR are paying to us, at least not now.

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 1m
#THFC will be getting more than the £6million figure being bandied around should Sandro complete his move to #QPR. Rejected that bid earlier

Which will no doubt be his get out of jail free card.

Is Levy evil for not backing his manager or is he for actually backing him by selling players he doesn't want, but are idolized by fans?

I thought we were Tottenham Hotspur fans, not Sandro followers or Holtby worshippers or whoever else might be leaving.

Are we really selling Sandro? to ****ing QPR? Sandro?

Ah well guess we better get used to Capoue hiding and getting completely owned when it comes to playing against the bigger teams.

Can't believe we're letting him go. Upsetting.

But whatever Poch wants goes. COYS

You see i don't agree with this line of argument. I've been impressed with poch so far but i don't agree with the "whatever the manager wants the manager gets" theory. Our team is filled with talented but gutless cowards yet we've now let go of 2 of the players that actually don't hide away and crawl under a shell in big games (Dawson and Sandro).

Sandro is clearly superior to Capoue...he holds his position which is vital for a DM ...yet we let the DM that doesn't do his job stay yet the one that clearly does is being sold.

You see i don't agree with this line of argument. I've been impressed with poch so far but i don't agree with the "whatever the manager wants the manager gets" theory. Our team is filled with talented but gutless cowards yet we've now let go of 2 of the players that actually don't hide away and crawl under a shell in big games (Dawson and Sandro).

Sandro is clearly superior to Capoue...he holds his position which is vital for a DM ...yet we let the DM that doesn't do his job stay yet the one that clearly does is being sold.

One of his biggest flaws is that he doesn't and not just talking about that one time.

Is Levy evil for not backing his manager or is he for actually backing him by selling players he doesn't want, but are idolized by fans?

I thought we were Tottenham Hotspur fans, not Sandro followers or Holtby worshippers or whoever else might be leaving.

Its a situation that you have to as custodian balance. There are certainly others that should be shown the door prior. Its funny.. Redknapp wrote a piece about Sandro in the Mail the other day after the Europa game and was lauding him. His father must have listened.

LOL Redknapp on tele just then said.. I signed Sandro for Tottenham.. what a player PMSL

I just do not get how Sandro and Holtby are not good enough for us but Paulinho is good enough for us in the position he plays.

I just do not get how Sandro and Holtby are not good enough for us but Paulinho is good enough for us in the position he plays.

Am I really suppose to believe that we have stronger squad this evening than we did this morning?

One of his biggest flaws is that he doesn't and not just talking about that one time.

He does..he really does. Occasionally he goes forward but that's on the managers request obviously (exactly the same as Parker for us). Give him a run of games under Poch's system and people will be wondering why he wasn't in the team from the start.

We want what's best for Tottenham, which in some of our opinions is to keep Sandro. Simples.

I'd rather not have a midfield that gives up after 60 minutes.

Back