• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that he has an excellent end to the season with us and then represents Brazil at the World Cup. He deserves to play for his country but he needs to play at the level that he's capable of in order to do so.

Hope he's back against Liverpool, we desperately need him I think. Liverpool have been one of the best counter attacking teams around this season and we have a real unfortunate tendency to give away the ball and present opponents with counter attacks. The Beast could make the difference.

Hope he's back against Liverpool, we desperately need him I think. Liverpool have been one of the best counter attacking teams around this season and we have a real unfortunate tendency to give away the ball and present opponents with counter attacks. The Beast could make the difference.

I would honestly play him and ask him not to leave Gerard's side. If we're going to stand any chance whatsoever, we need to get Gerard facing towards his own goal as soon as he picks the ball up in that deep lying 'quarter back' position. If we try and press as a team to do this, we leave space in behind the back 4 for Suarez etc. If we press in midfield only and have the back 4 lie deep then we leave a big space for coutinho etc to exploit. Only way to do it IMO is pick one man and give him that job for the entire game. Sandro is the best choice for me.

Thanks for posting that vid. Good watch.

Unless his form picks up a bit I don't think he will be going to the world cup unfortunately. He needs a few outstanding performances in the remaining matches and no better time to start than against Liverpool. His best performances IMO were when he was partnered with Dembele, another one off form, and so I'd think I'd pair them again and hope that they can recreate some of the solidity of that partnership from last season (I think).

As much as I admire Bentaleb I think playing him in the holding role against Liverpool will not go well at all. I'd play him further forward maybe, buzzing around Gerard the whole time.

Thanks for posting that vid. Good watch.

Unless his form picks up a bit I don't think he will be going to the world cup unfortunately. He needs a few outstanding performances in the remaining matches and no better time to start than against Liverpool. His best performances IMO were when he was partnered with Dembele, another one off form, and so I'd think I'd pair them again and hope that they can recreate some of the solidity of that partnership from last season (I think).

As much as I admire Bentaleb I think playing him in the holding role against Liverpool will not go well at all. I'd play him further forward maybe, buzzing around Gerard the whole time.

Yeh, that's another option which might work. Either way, I definitely think we need to stop Gerard from getting on the ball facing forward.

Great video that, thanks for posting.

It reminds us all that moving to Spurs is a huge change.

It is really tough for these mollycoddled kids, acclimatising to the new people, language, style, league - and then you get injured and fight your way back to fitness and play a few games, get tonked, get injured again or get put on the bench.

I think that video would resonate strongly with our Magnificent 7. There is always hope that next year things will go well for Spurs.

Sandro's case is pretty similar to Lucas'. I think those two are probably the two best pure DMs in the league but both have been plagued by injuries and as a result look a step off the pace. Hopefully Sandro can stay relatively injury-free from now on.

Sandro's case is pretty similar to Lucas'. I think those two are probably the two best pure DMs in the league but both have been plagued by injuries and as a result look a step off the pace. Hopefully Sandro can stay relatively injury-free from now on.

Lucas is back fit and cant get into the liverpool team because Rodgers wants a player who can do more than just tackle in his midfield.

Lucas is back fit and cant get into the liverpool team because Rodgers wants a player who can do more than just tackle in his midfield.

Funny thing is he started as an attacking MF so you wouldthink Lucas would have that in his bag - reckon he is on route to Napoli in the summer

u5u6yhub.jpg

I love Sandro, but seems he is spending more time grooming and showing the world than anything else.

Right now we are playing **** - forget the mirror and drag the team forwards.
Too much of a fancy Dan culture at thfc at the mo.

I still cannot believe that Sherwood does not appreciate how important a player Sandro is to this club, against Liverpool no where to be seen

Back