• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I still remember us coming back from 2-0 down at the Valley to win 3-2. Keane hat trick I do believe, great day out.
That is an interesting memory. Actually King got us back in it with the first, Mido Hammered in the equalizer and then defoe released Keane to get the winner. Was a great day out indeed :)

I like him, hopefully it'll get done in the next few days. Presumably the £100k per week reported is absolute BS though.

I'm not entirely convinced by Berahino as again it's only based off one season, but at the same time I really want this to happen. Even if it's only potential we are buying it's worth the gamble and even if he doesn't come good at least we have another option.

100k a week though? I struggle to believe Levy would pay that for any player, let alone a 22 year old based off one season. He only paid it to Ade as we didn't have to lay down a transfer fee.

I hope that we add a CM of quality too ... or am i asking for too much?
I might be the only one who thinks this, but I believe we're good in the CM position. For the pivot we have Bentaleb, Mason, Alli, Dier, Dembele, and even Eriksen could drop deep at times. Bringing in another CM (unless he's world class and we know that ain't happening) will only prevent the youngsters from getting valuable game time. Don't forget guys, this year we are building the team, so no need for players in positions we are fully stocked, or have untapped potential. Next year, if the youngsters don't pan out, we can revisit.

I think a top class DM in there with Dier falling back into the CB rotation will be good for us. We seem to be playing with three CM's these days anyway so I can see the youngsters getting game time. At the moment I would imagine Poch is waiting for the best time to give Alli game time. Had we got the third goal on Saturday it would've been then.

Our interest is genuine I feel and something will happen before the window closes, reports of 100k a week wages seem wide of the mark though.

Dealing with West Brom will not be easy though, reports of a 15m deal are also wide of the mark.

The opportunity is there for us to sign him and I really hope it happens, I very much hope we go in for him early next week and pursue him vociferously but fairly without any underhand tactics involving the media.

That is an interesting memory. Actually King got us back in it with the first, Mido Hammered in the equalizer and then defoe released Keane to get the winner. Was a great day out indeed :)

You have a better memory than me. Place went mental when Keane knocked that 3rd in.

They want Fazio don't they? If Pulis is the same man that was at Stoke then I can see them pushing for this.

You have a better memory than me. Place went mental when Keane knocked that 3rd in.

Had another great day/night out for a 4-2 win there with JD and Jonnie Jackson (!!!) starring...Berba scored a fudging BELTER there one year too, ran half the pitch!

£15,000,000 + Fazio would do.
Agreed. Berahino, Clinton and Kane would do wonders to us option wise. Add a DM with power and being able to pass the ball, and I'm quite happy with this window actually. I guess we will sell a few aswell, and then we will go break even - and getting a better shaped squad IMO.

Back