• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Did we get a bit carried away after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game?

That seems to be the only good game he's had for us since signing. When we bought him I thought we were getting him as a squad player, but he has started every game except his debut at Anfield. I always knew he was a good technical player, but his lack of mobility is such a hindrance in the big games like the last two.

It's an easy thing to say with hindsight but I expected Defoe to start today and I wonder if we'd have got more from the game if he had done so...

two goal line clearances (from our own players) haven't exactly helped him...

In hindsight Defoe should have probably started but it's always easy in hindsight.

Great swap for pav. Not the long term solution but seems to play better wide ade than defoe does

Thought hes done well, wins header defoe couldnt, and has almost scored in every game hes started. Not bad at all...

two goal line clearances (from our own players) haven't exactly helped him...

In hindsight Defoe should have probably started but it's always easy in hindsight.

well, you could argue the goal-line clearances were due to his poor decision-making in booting the ball at whatever bit of goal was in front of him instead of picking his spot. He's been good, Saha, and he's been somewhat unlucky. But bad finishing had just as much of a role to play in his recent travails as bad luck, imo.

I think Saha is a brick footballer but can finish. I think Defoe is miles ahead of the guy and would play Defoe ALWAYS ahead of Saha

I thought he worked hard today , linked up well and again was unlucky not to have scored, not seen ihis disallowed goal properly yet as it was down the other end but I was happy enough with his performance , infact I thought Spurs played well today and were mugged referee was awful again but getting tired of saying that ...

Two tap ins against a dead dog Saudi Sportswashing Machine and a shot so weak it was nearly going backwards to score a lucky goal against Arse.

Painfully slow and poor first touch. Defoe must be kicking himself being behind this crock.

Great swap for pav. Not the long term solution but seems to play better wide ade than defoe does
Yep not complaining at all - done more since coming here than Pav has done all season. Saha + Adebayor is a better combination than with Adebayor IMO.

I like him tbh. Besides selling pav for 8m and bringing in Saha on a free is brilliant business. No complaints from me.

Back