• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Sorry - my post is poorly put together. I mean I cant see Rose going this summer because of his shenanigans, but likely next year.

A buy/loan back on Sessegnon would make perfect sense in that context.

Ive never seen that RE his signing to help Fulham, good for him. We nearly got him last Jan as I recal, have a long standing interest and no doubt ongoing dialogue with Fulham over him.

And, as you say, have done enough business to suggest everything should be amicable in any future dealings.

As a youngster, senior members of the team have taken Sessegnon under their wings to help him develop, but the 16-year-old has a special mention for captain Scott Parker, who he says has helped him out in his first season.

"I think I'm becoming a man, I'm maturing day-by-day," he added.

"The influence of being around men helps me and makes me be more professional.

"Everyone helps but in particular, Scott Parker, 100 per cent, what a person to be around, he's a great player and a great human being."

could help sway him towards us if other clubs come in for him..

Possibly adding my own bias, but I read Pochs comments as thats the only way we can operate.

All the other clubs have been mental, in his words (paraphrasing) we had to wait for them to get it out of their system so the market could normalise and then we could make moves.

Which makes sense.

We are in an odd position of having a requirement for top level players without the top level finances, which means boxing clever and not getting drawn into the circus that Utd/City/Chelsea etc promote.

Standard Sport‏Verified account@standardsport 35s35 seconds ago
26aa.png
26ab.png
Fulham are determined to keep hold Ryan Sessegnon as transfer speculation returns |
270d.png
by @jamesbenge

I think that is just the opening gambit. We could bolster the bid with addons, loans, Levy's Jedi mind powers.

or its the terms of the 25 mill bid which has been rejected, like 10 mill cash up front, 10 mill in installments, and 5 mill based on appearances/england caps etc

who knows how Levy structured the bid, maybe the lack of sell on clause could have made Fulham reject the bid.

i really dont think Fulham expect more than 25 mill. Its a pretty massive bid for a talented but very young and inexperienced player

A positive sign If we really have bid for Sessegnon. £25 million is a lot of money, but I would imagine no more than half of that is guaranteed with the rest in add-ons

I think we could get this deal done if we increase the guaranteed, up front payment and also loan him back for the whole of this season. That might fit well with us looking to sell Danny Rose next summer.

A positive sign If we really have bid for Sessegnon. £25 million is a lot of money, but I would imagine no more than half of that is guaranteed with the rest in add-ons

I think we could get this deal done if we increase the guaranteed, up front payment and also loan him back for the whole of this season. That might fit well with us looking to sell Danny Rose next summer.

agree about increasing the up front payment could get the deal done but loaning him back will depend on Rose and if Poch has instead decided to get rid this summer. The apology from the player and Poch responding calmly to the whole situation might have been simply to remove all the negative publicity going into our first game of the season. We shall see

Back