• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

At some point he's got to go out and prove it elsewhere before we really take a punt on him

Wouldn’t shock me if we just gave him the job permanently. Not posting that to get a reaction btw, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to appoint Mason after being linked with Nagelsmann, Enrique and Kompany.

Wouldn’t shock me if we just gave him the job permanently. Not posting that to get a reaction btw, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to appoint Mason after being linked with Nagelsmann, Enrique and Kompany.

He'd have to win every game to be in the frame, and even then ...

I try my best to see the intended logic in the club decisions, Mason would be madness, pretty close to unexplainable.

He'd have to win every game to be in the frame, and even then ...

I try my best to see the intended logic in the club decisions, Mason would be madness, pretty close to unexplainable.

Yes, and would be a massively un-Levy like decision

Subs that were actually sensible... tough match for him to drop into but he got a decent performance. So many chances created but in the first half, very few players were pushing up to try to finish them. Second half was better, but the finishing was poor. We definitely could've won that but it's not like Man United finished all their chances either so we're a bit lucky in that regard. He's a young guy but maybe he's got decent ideas.

I did praise Stellini when he was deputizing for Conte, so I don't have any ill feelings towards him even though he crapped the bed for his last match. At least Mason doesn't have to start from scratch but I wonder if that could be a detriment to him if he is stubborn in his player choices like Conte was.

Would be typical Levy (and Spurs) to go through a who’s who list of managers only to find the one that works already here.

Good start and he certainly injected som fire and fight into the team, hope it lasts.

Back